Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clebuterol/Winstrol

Thanks. I get so much advice from so many different people and places that it's hard to know just what to do. I read that 80mcg of clen per day was an avg dose for women. Is that not correct?

Also, I am hypothyroid- my throid doesn't work at all. So I take Armour thyroid- it's basically T3 and T4 in pill form. So my hope is that since my throid already doesn't work that the things i"m taking won't affect it. I don't see how they could but I could be wrong. Please tell me if I am! I appreciate everyone's responses.

No, not upper body 4 days a week- here's an example:

Monday: 30 min strength training upper body. 3 sets of 15-20 bicep curls (15 pounds), triceps 3 sets of 20 (30 pounds), chest 3 sets of 15 (20 pounds) and shoulders 3 sets of 15 (15 pounds). Then 30 min of cardio.

Tuesday: 30 min strength training lower body. 3 sets of 50 leg press (135 pounds) 3 sets of 50 inner thigh machine (100 pounds) 3 sets of 50 outer thigh machine (60 pounds) 3 sets of 15 calves (75 pounds) and 3 sets of 40 hamstring curl (40 pounds)

Wednesday: same as monday

Thursday: same as tuesday

Then I usually don't work out Fri-Sun.

I don't want to get really big- just have nice strong well defined muscles. So let me know what you think I need to change or modify. Thank you!

marybrown13 said:
No, not upper body 4 days a week- here's an example:

Monday: 30 min strength training upper body. 3 sets of 15-20 bicep curls (15 pounds), triceps 3 sets of 20 (30 pounds), chest 3 sets of 15 (20 pounds) and shoulders 3 sets of 15 (15 pounds). Then 30 min of cardio.

Go heavier, drop your rep ranges into the 8-15 reps.

What are you doing for chest and shoulders?

I am assuming machines. Go for free weights.

Tuesday: 30 min strength training lower body. 3 sets of 50 leg press (135 pounds) 3 sets of 50 inner thigh machine (100 pounds) 3 sets of 50 outer thigh machine (60 pounds) 3 sets of 15 calves (75 pounds) and 3 sets of 40 hamstring curl (40 pounds)

Again, while starting on higher reps or doing them every now and then is a good idea, you will not grow any muscle doing what you are doing.

Adductor and Abductor machines, WASTE OF TIME for the most part.

SQUATS!!!!! Go lighter until your form is good.

Wednesday: same as monday

Thursday: same as tuesday

Then I usually don't work out Fri-Sun.

I don't want to get really big- just have nice strong well defined muscles. So let me know what you think I need to change or modify. Thank you!

Hun, you need to do some more research.

You say you don't want to get big, but you are taking steroids.

You are not training your back

One exercise for chest and shoulder is not enough.

Check out a few of the training journals.

I think that newbies to training can benefit from an all over bodyworkout two or three times a week. Back to basics so

Military Press - Shoulders

Bench Press or Incline dumbell press - Chest

Squats - Legs

Deadlifts - Legs and Back

Bent over rows - Back

Add in calves and abs at least once a week.

Make sure you get at least one day between each training session

One warm up set then three sets of 8-12 reps

That is one possible way, there are also doing 'splits' which means training a different bodypart each day.

OR if you like upper and lower:

Upper:

Military Press/Dumbells or Bar - Shoulders

Lateral Raises - Shoulders

Bench Press or Incline Bench/Dumbells or Bar - Chest

Bent over rows or dumbell rows - Back

Pull ups - Lats and Back

Dips - Chest and Triceps

Lower

Squats

Leg Press

Leg Extentions

Leg Curls

Here are where results come from in order of importance:
1. food
2. sleep
3. routine
4. supplement
5. steroids

Post up the diet.

slat1 said:
Here are where results come from in order of importance:
1. food
2. sleep
3. routine
4. supplement
5. steroids

Post up the diet.

Mary has, it is about three meals, protein in two of them and very few calories.

Is that really what you would eat in a typical day?

Have you worked out your calories yet?

Fitday or calorieking do most of the work for you.

Yep- that's what I eat everyday. I eat hte same thing everyday for months until I get tired of it and then I switch it up a little. I figured to lose weight I should have 1200 calories or less a day. Can you post a typical day of food that you think would be better for me?

On another note, I have stopped taking the winstrol. You're right- I don't want to get big so why take steroids?, this is the first time I've ever gotten into working out and really enjoyed it and wanted to do it more- I need to figure out what I'm doing instead of trying to take a pill to make it all happen. I had just heard that winnie was good to 'melt fat away' but keep your muscles.

I was getting good results just from working out but I started taking it to try to speed the progress but I don't feel good about it and have been uneasy about it since I started. I'm still taking the clen. I'm going to take it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and see what happens. I have noticed it makes me withdrawn and very anti-social. I dont mind the jitters and being hot all the time but people at work keep asking me what's bothering me and why I'm not talking much... It just makes me not want to talk I guess.

So, can you help me on the diet part? I really appreciate all your help, by the way.

Your choice of the amount of calories, well, I do wonder what has people decide on a certain amount of calories.

Based on some of the work of two reknown physiologists, Katch and McArdle, they determined that the basal metabolic rate (which is the calories your body needs to function, nerve transmission, breathing, heart beating etc) is:

BMR = 370 + (21.6 x lean body mass in kilos)

You weigh 150 lb = 68.2 kg

68.2 kg x 0.27 (your bodyfat) = 18.4 kg of fat

68.2 kg total weight - 18.4 kg of fat = 49.7 kg of lean tissue

BMR = 1445 kcals

You are currently eating below what your body needs to function.

So it is more than likely, your body is in 'survival/starvation' mode, which means it will canabalise muscle (amino acids can be turned into glucose), slowed your metabolism down, and also, any calories it does get, it will preferentially store as fat, as fat = survival.

Muscle is an 'expensive' tissue as far as the body is concerned, it requires far more calories to maintain.

You have to think about how long in our human pre-history we lived exposed to the elements, in periods of feast and famine.

Humans would not have survived if we had not had this ability to store fat.

Your BMR is not the calories you eat every day, you also have to consider how active you are.

I ususally find that the moderate activity level is good so

BMR x 1.55 = 2240 kcals to maintain your current weight.

If you had been eating this amount of calories on maintainance, to lose weight, you would take off about 20% of the total calories, so around 1792 kcals/day.

As you have been eating too few calories, I would slowly add calories.

The first few weeks, add about 10-20% or 120 - 240 kcals, so eat about 1320 to 1440 kcals/day.

1440 kcals divided by 6 meals = 240 kcals/meal

I would go for about 40% of your calories from protien, 30-40% of your calories from carbs, and 20-30% of your calories from fat.

I posted a link in the second post in this thread to the 'help to sort out your diet' thread, with all this info in it.

There is also a shopping list of healthy foods, how to calculate % macronutrients from grams of protein etc.

A lof of this you will also find in Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle and in Chris Aceto's Everything you ever wanted to know about fat loss.

I know this really goes against the grain of how women have been told to diet and exercise, but it really does work.

Stay away from the winny until you have trained natural for a few years. It doesn't sound like you are training for size and strength so why take the winny?

Top Bottom