Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clebuterol/Winstrol

The reason I wanted to take winny was because I had heard that it was for 'cutting' - I thought it would give me a little bit bigger muscles and help me to lose fat instead of losing muscle. But I stoppped taking it- it was really messing with me- and you guys are right- my intention was never to get huge muscles so why take steroids? I guess I just thought they would help but I was doing just fine on my own.

:)

I am really happy to hear that Mary.

Steroids are for 'cutting' as much as aspirin 'thins' the blood, both are complete mis-interpretation of what these drugs really do in the body.

Steroids build muscles, aspirin inhibits platelet agglutination.

Have you been modifying your diet or training?

Yes, I have been reading ALOT about diet. A freind sent me a link to a diet e-book he goes by. He found it on bodybuilding.com and I started reading it last night. It's very hard for me to fit 5 or 6 meals into a day- I just don' tthink about eating THAT much.

With my training this week I have been doing 3 sets of each excersise one with 12 reps, then up the pounds by 5 or 10 and do 10 resp then up it again and do 8. I do it so that the set of 8 is very hard. I made sure to work my back, too. I can feel a difference- probably because I have worked out the same way for 6 weeks now and now I'm changing it up. I'm more sore than usual but it feels good. I k now what I'm doing is at least somewhat effective.

I don't know if I mentioned this to you but I'm not taking the clenbuterol anymore either. I thought I could live with the irritability and other side effects but I was miserable and being snappy and mean to everyone. It's just not worth it. In the 6 weeks I have been working out faithfully I had been making very good progress. My body has changed alot already and my body fat percentage has gone down 5%. I realize now that I don't need those things- I can do it on my own and feel alot better by not taking those things.

I did have a question for you though. Slat1 was saying the clen might affect my T3 to T4 conversion- I am hypothyroid so I take Armour everyday which is a combo of T3 and T4 because my thyroid does not work at all. So would these things still affect my thyroid functions or whatever- not the thyroid itself but do you think they would interfere with the medication? Just wondering.

marybrown13 said:
Yes, I have been reading ALOT about diet. A freind sent me a link to a diet e-book he goes by. He found it on bodybuilding.com and I started reading it last night. It's very hard for me to fit 5 or 6 meals into a day- I just don' tthink about eating THAT much.

The bright side on this is that it gets to be a lot easier with time; it stops being something that you have to think about that much...

Top Bottom