Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clebuterol/Winstrol

marybrown13

Hi everyone- I am new here and just wanted to get some opinions form some ladies who are more experienced than me. I have done alot of research on different things and recently decided to start taking winstrol and clenbuterol. The clen I'm not nervous about- just looking forward to seeing it's results. But the win I'm nervous about and keep second guessing. There are so many people out there who say women should never take it but then just as many who say it's fine. Just looking for someone who maybe has done it or knows ladies who have- I keep thinking I should stop but I don't want to in case it would end up doing me alot of good. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now. Thanks for any advice I might receive.

Hi and welcome,

Would we be able to get a bit more information first?

Things like age, weight, height, bodyfat, amount of time training, type of training, goals, help with advice.

It is also not clear in your post what you are taking, clen and winstrol or just clen?

Tatyana said:
Hi and welcome,

Would we be able to get a bit more information first?

Things like age, weight, height, bodyfat, amount of time training, type of training, goals, help with advice.

It is also not clear in your post what you are taking, Clenbuterol and winstrol or just Clenbuterol?

Thanks for responding! I am 28, 150 pounds, 5'6", 27% body fat.

I have only been training for about 2 months. I work out 4 times per week. I was doing 30 min strength training and 30 min cardio each time I worked out. But a trainer at my gym said if I want to lose the fat that is covering my muscles I need to do more cardio. So last week I did a full hour of cardio each of the 4 days I worked out. I am actually torn about that too. I have nice muscles- not huge but strong and the ones you can see look decent. I don't want to neglect strength training all together but I do want to lose the fat.

I guess my goals are to lose the fat that covers my muscles. I don't plan on going very far with it. Just want to develop a strong muscular body with as little fat as would be healthy for a woman my size. I really am not sure what a decent percentage of body fat is.

I am taking both Winstrol and Clenbuterol. I was taking 10mg of win/day but this week I decided to reduce that to 5mg/day- mostly out of fear of side effects. I haven't experienced too many yet (just increased sex drive which is not a good thing for me since my boyfriend seems to have very little sex drive) but I am afraid of developing things like facial hair and acne. I have been taking Win for 2 weeks today. The clen I just started saturday and have been taking 80mcg/day.

I eat Kaski Go Lean cereal for b/fast, tuna for lunch, an apple for afternoon snack, dinner is usually grilled chicken breast and vegetables and if I have a snack after dinner it's plain bran cereal.

I'm happy with the progress I'm making I would just like to know what I should and shouldn't be doing to keep it going and get even better results.

Thank you!

In all honesty, if you are really new to bodybuilding/strength training, I would hold off on the steroids.

The advice for women is pretty much like the advice for the men, train naturally for awhile, build up some muscle, and drop bodyfat.

Especially winnie, for the lads it is referred to as a 'hardner', and gains do not really show on the lads with higher bodyfat.

With women, it is often referred to as 'snakebite' as women either love it or get some pretty bad sides.

Your diet is not ideal either for muscle building or fat burning. Lean protein in every meal, at least 6 meals every day, more quality carbs.

Have you worked out how many calories, carbs, protein and fat you are eating and what you need?

If not, and these things are new to you, then you are not really ready to take steroids.

Clenbuterol may also have sides, and as it up-regulates beta-2 receptors, it doesn't work as well after about two weeks plus or minus, unless you start taking more, or take some other drugs with it.

Also coming off of a lot of these stimulatory drugs can result in a rebound fat gain.

Fat lose is all about a calorie balance, but building muscle will be one of your best ways to up your metabolic rate. So that means DIET DIET DIET.

There are a few absolutely awesome books out there that will help you with your diet, and there is a thread that has some of the basics from Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle (see the thread in this section, help to sort out your diet).

I would also highly recommend Chris Aceto's All you ever wanted to know about fat loss.

In all honesty, training with weights, and by that I mean high intensity, going heavy, mixing it up, and a great diet, you will probably get the results you want without the drugs.

If you don't have these things sorted, any gains or fat loss that you do achieve with the drugs may be short lived.

Personally, I would hold off and train naturally for awhile.

No matter what anyone says, women always get sides from taking male hormones, it will show up somewhere on your body.

BTW, most trainers I have met in the gym are rubbish, especially when it comes to women wanting to get a great body.

The diet thread

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-training/help-sort-out-your-diet-582178.html

Check the top sticky for more threads full of info about steroids for women, cardio training, and please ask more questions.

It does seem so overwhelming at first when you start into the wonderful world of bodybuilding.

Would you also be so kind as to post up your strength training routine?

Sure. Thanks for all of the info too. The strength training right now is just lower body one day upper body the next- 4 days per week. For upper body I work biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. 3 Sets of 20 reps. 15-30 pounds depending on which muscle.

My lower body is alot stronger so I usually do 3 sets of 50 reps. Weights anywhere from 40 pounds up to 100 depending on the muscle.

I will look at the things about diet- I would like to know more about what I should be eating and when. You're right- it is overwhelming but I want to do it right. Thanks for all of your help!

To be really direct with you, your training is not really ideal either.

Three sets of 50 reps will build more endurance than muscle.

When you train upper body, you are doing the WHOLE upper body four times a week?

You are probably over-training, which is not beneficial for muscle or fat loss.

When I started bodybuilding properly, I only trained my arms about once a month as the triceps get worked with chest, biceps get worked with back.

Would you mind putting up exactly what you are doing, and we can see what we can modify so you can make the best progress in the least amount of time.

marybrown13 said:
Sure. Thanks for all of the info too. The strength training right now is just lower body one day upper body the next- 4 days per week. For upper body I work biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. 3 Sets of 20 reps. 15-30 pounds depending on which muscle.

My lower body is alot stronger so I usually do 3 sets of 50 reps. Weights anywhere from 40 pounds up to 100 depending on the muscle.

I will look at the things about diet- I would like to know more about what I should be eating and when. You're right- it is overwhelming but I want to do it right. Thanks for all of your help!

Dont forget to work on your back! Its a big muscle group like your legs just for calorie sake if anything :heart:

Someone is giving you really, really bad advice and I don't mean Tatyana.
Something that stands out to me is that cardio only keeps your metabolism elevated for seven or so hours. Resistance training keeps it going for seventy plus hours!
Add to that the fact that you are taking steroids already.
Then the fact you are at 80mcgs of clen and you just started it on Saturday. That screams that you are taking it wrong. Hopefully, you know about taurine so you don't get a massive rebound from shutting down your T3 to T4 conversion.
Tatyana covered the routine so I will leave that alone.
Post up your diet. After all your diet drives all of your results.
I would listen to Tatyana. She is smart and is an independant third party. She has no reason to lie about anything. She will tell you the truth strait up and right now that is what you need!
Best of luck.

You have only been training for TWO MONTHS and you are taking performance enhancing agents?

DO YOU REALIZE HOW YOU COULD BE DAMAGING YOUR BODY...?

All the results you desire can and WILL be gained with proper nutrition and training. You don't NEED anabolic agents...

Tatyana is dead on with her advice. Please heed it well. You will be truly happy if you do. :)

Thanks for posting up and please stay and learn. I hope you don't think I am being too harsh but I believe that mistakes are our greatest teachers. However, that doesn't mean you need to make mistakes that have PERMANENT LONGTERM SIDES in order to learn a valuable lesson.

Top Bottom