Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLA + carbs

DaMan said:

Thx, will do.

BTW 2 q's:

1. I take a fixed amount of flax w/ my diet. When I add n grams of CLA, should I subtract n grams of flax from the diet?

2. Recommend a dosage. I'm 185lbs and 10-11%bf. And something less than 30g. Cutting and at a caloric deficit right now, plus doing cardio.

1. No.

2. 10g is best. 6g is a bit low.(You have to take into consideration
that the gel caps are only 74-82% CLA).

Fonz

i took ALA during keto diet and had no problems... you dont' need to take MASSIVE doses of it, but smaller doses (i felt) DID help me. i feel it brought down my insulin resistance as well as helping to shuttle nutrients through my system during the week (i carbed up on weekends) when the weekend carbup came, i'd usually gain around 8-10lbs of glycogen/H2O

as long as you dont' try to overdo it on the ALA during while IN ketosis you should be fine...

it was also a very helpful supp to get INTO ketosis

DaMan said:

Cool, thx.

Any recommendations on dosage? Yes I saw Fonz's 30g/day thread, but we all know how Fonz doses things.

What's a REASONABLE dosage for a 185lb guy on a lowcarb diet?

Thx!

If you are eating red meat, then you are getting all of the CLA you need. You would have to check the www.lef.org site for specifics on CLA dosages.

Top Bottom