Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
I am in the FAT class, LOL, totally joking, hee hee. thank you very much for the pointers. I know when I pose my face makes me look like i am in extreme pain or I am trying to crap and can't LMAO

Its really weird trying to practice posing and look like you are enjoying it, first, becaues you aren't enjoying it, and second, because you have no real audience in front of you so you feel goofy looking at yourself. Couple ways to deal w/ that:

Have a friend video tape you in a "dry run" so you can see how the audience would see you. It might reveal some unconscious tendencies. For ex, when I looked at photos from my 2nd competition, I was biting my lower lip the whole time - no idea why I was doing that because I didnt' do it in my show 4 months earlier and didn't recall doing it before in general. But it was obviously an unconscious nervous habit. As a result I worked on relaxing my mouth when I held poses (also keeps the pressure off your jaw / teeth which contribute to that constipated look).

Also a BIG contribution to my ability to smile was the comfort at my show last May that I had a bunch of supporters in the audience, I could hear them (coudlnt' see them), I knew I already had my posing down, and at this point all I had to do was strut my stuff. That is such a liberating attitude to enter a show with -I highly recommend it.

And if you really need to get past the stage fright aspect, I highly recommend a glass of red wine pre-show :)

Sassy69 said:
Its really weird trying to practice posing and look like you are enjoying it, first, becaues you aren't enjoying it, and second, because you have no real audience in front of you so you feel goofy looking at yourself. Couple ways to deal w/ that:

Have a friend video tape you in a "dry run" so you can see how the audience would see you. It might reveal some unconscious tendencies. For ex, when I looked at photos from my 2nd competition, I was biting my lower lip the whole time - no idea why I was doing that because I didnt' do it in my show 4 months earlier and didn't recall doing it before in general. But it was obviously an unconscious nervous habit. As a result I worked on relaxing my mouth when I held poses (also keeps the pressure off your jaw / teeth which contribute to that constipated look).

Also a BIG contribution to my ability to smile was the comfort at my show last May that I had a bunch of supporters in the audience, I could hear them (coudlnt' see them), I knew I already had my posing down, and at this point all I had to do was strut my stuff. That is such a liberating attitude to enter a show with -I highly recommend it.

And if you really need to get past the stage fright aspect, I highly recommend a glass of red wine pre-show :)

Kay, I love everybody! weeeee, I feel like I have been drinking already LOL!

My trainer and I talked about the wine, alcohol makes me sick at the best of times, i can't especially given my conditions and the fact that I will be totally carb depleted won't help arrrr maybe I will smoke a joint for medicinal purposes LMAO! just joking

I have been walking around the house like I am going to be walking on stage, the kids thought I was on crack at first, but they are getting used to it. I have to practice being graceful, not my strongest trait :)

ck2006 said:
Kay, I love everybody! weeeee, I feel like I have been drinking already LOL!

My trainer and I talked about the wine, alcohol makes me sick at the best of times, i can't especially given my conditions and the fact that I will be totally carb depleted won't help arrrr maybe I will smoke a joint for medicinal purposes LMAO! just joking

I have been walking around the house like I am going to be walking on stage, the kids thought I was on crack at first, but they are getting used to it. I have to practice being graceful, not my strongest trait :)

Another way to set your frame of mind is to STRUT! Its your chance to shine & show off what God gave you in all your glory! WORK IT GIRL!

Put on that RuPaul music and WORK IT GIRL!

23gzll2.jpg

23gzma1.jpg

http://launch.yahoo.com/ar-262648-videos--RuPaul

Sassy69 said:

Practice, practice, practice.... I had a friend take pictures and put them into powerpoint so I could see how my poses changed week to week, and how my physique changed...

Sassy69 said:
If a man can feel sexy in heels, why in God's name can't we??
Do you know that some top modeling agencies bring in dragsters to teach the models how to 'walk' properly ... :) AT least "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" :FRlol: lol :D

... saw that episode.. It was awesome lol ... don't know why I was watching TV but I thought hey, those guys walk better than the chicks ... whom of all needed to eat :)

Such spunk ... :D

Sassy
That is sooooo funny! I want to look like her, ummm I mean him, ummmm I mean her LMAO! I am going to WORK IT!

Treil - I LOVE YOU TOO! :heart:

Bunny- I watched the top model search where they had a gay guy teaching the girls, hee hee!

Top Bottom