Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

sgtslaughter said:
ohhh dang. I can't come over here anymore... gettin' all emotional and crap :rolleyes:

...CK I really said out loud " HOLY CRAP " when I went from your old pics to the updates... you're progress is truely outstanding :)

CHEERS!!! GOOOO CK GOOOOOOO!!! :D

You WILL continue to do amazing!! Keep takin' progress shots, it helps... every little bit of refocusing and motivation will show on stage :rose: :heart:

well as long as you didn't actually CRAP LMAO! Thank you very much, yours/and everybody elses encouragement and support is a big motivating factor!

Awesome post *Bunny*.
I'm having a love/hate relationship with ck right now.
ck, you are such an inspiration. Your enthusiasm & cheerful attitude never lets you stay down. Even though I have no right, I'm proud to say I eknow you.
But I'm mad, because you're taking away all my excuses. I look at you & what you are doing & I look at me & what I could be doing & I feel driven to stay with you. Thank you.

HiDnGoD said:
Awesome post *Bunny*.
I'm having a love/hate relationship with ck right now.
ck, you are such an inspiration. Your enthusiasm & cheerful attitude never lets you stay down. Even though I have no right, I'm proud to say I eknow you.
But I'm mad, because you're taking away all my excuses. I look at you & what you are doing & I look at me & what I could be doing & I feel driven to stay with you. Thank you.

AHHHHH- your making me cry again and I just put make up on!

I also printed off your too, my hubby is going to come home and be like "WTF" no actually he will smile cause he knows what GREAT people are on here and how much you support.

ps... you have every right, I am proud to eknow you too! and you ARE doing it! One day, hubby and I will have to come for a bike ride with you and your wife!

Wow I had to go back a bunch of pages to catch up here.....

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! You have really reshaped yourself there girlie.....and you changed your hair....

I can't comment on the poses as I've never done BB....but I do highly suggest you really practice holding the poses for minutes on end to help avoid the shake & to get used to it.....

As for suits - order them NOW (as well as the shoes) & give the suit maker a show date of about 1 month prior to the actual show....I know you'll have to guesstimate your body size, shape, etc, but I didn't get my suits until 5 days before the show and that was WAY too stressful IMO.....

Looking AWESOME!! You'll look fantastic in September!! :rose: :heart:

jenscats5 said:
Wow I had to go back a bunch of pages to catch up here.....

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! You have really reshaped yourself there girlie.....and you changed your hair....

I can't comment on the poses as I've never done BB....but I do highly suggest you really practice holding the poses for minutes on end to help avoid the shake & to get used to it.....

As for suits - order them NOW (as well as the shoes) & give the suit maker a show date of about 1 month prior to the actual show....I know you'll have to guesstimate your body size, shape, etc, but I didn't get my suits until 5 days before the show and that was WAY too stressful IMO.....

Looking AWESOME!! You'll look fantastic in September!! :rose: :heart:

Thank you sooo much, good suggestion on holding the poses cause I shake like elvis especially doing the front bicep one. Thank you thank you thank you :heart:

ck2006 said:
Thank you sooo much, good suggestion on holding the poses cause I shake like elvis especially doing the front bicep one. Thank you thank you thank you :heart:

Well, shaking is one of those little things that can lower your placing....plus, depending on the size of your class, it's possible you could be up there for a little while.......also make sure you've got your "relaxed" pose down....

jenscats5 said:
Well, shaking is one of those little things that can lower your placing....plus, depending on the size of your class, it's possible you could be up there for a little while.......also make sure you've got your "relaxed" pose down....

I am in the FAT class, LOL, totally joking, hee hee. thank you very much for the pointers. I know when I pose my face makes me look like i am in extreme pain or I am trying to crap and can't LMAO

ck2006 said:
I am in the FAT class, LOL, totally joking, hee hee. thank you very much for the pointers. I know when I pose my face makes me look like i am in extreme pain or I am trying to crap and can't LMAO

LMAO You are NOT in the fat class!! Stop undermining yourself - you wouldn't tell ME that would you?? Hmmmmmmmm???? :dodgy:

Yeah you've got to practice smiling as well.....

Love for ya! :heart:

jenscats5 said:
LMAO You are NOT in the fat class!! Stop undermining yourself - you wouldn't tell ME that would you?? Hmmmmmmmm???? :dodgy:

Yeah you've got to practice smiling as well.....

Love for ya! :heart:

LMAO i was kidding its a hormone thing right now, hee hee, and no I would never tell anyone that!

If i wasn't too emarrased I would post up the face I made when I posed last night, my hubby and I were laughing our asses off!

Top Bottom