Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circuit training ideas

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
hey EF,

been researching a new routine based on doing circuits...

anybody do the same or know of any good ones????

Thanks!!!

Here's an EZ excusive (maybe it isn't exclusive)

I'll do an all 21's workout for a few weeks; the concept is every set is 21 reps...Let's say you're doing barbell curls (not in the squat rack!) You start with a lighter max & do 7 reps, drop the weight, do 7 more, drop again, do 7 more = 21 reps, rest (minimal rest though)......for the 2nd set you start the 1st 7 with the weight from the 2nd 7 on the 1st set, and so on....Then you'd go to sayyyyy hammer curls and do the same thing....etc

Sometimes I'll combine that^^^^^ with interval cardio...the difference is that after each 21 rep set, you jump on the eliptical or treadmill or bike for a 5 minute, high speed mini-cardio session.....you're basiclly doing cardio in 5 minute (Yes) intervals with the 21's....

I'm alwaysssssss going for lean and defined so this is tremendous for that purpose...

~EZ

would u do that for all muscle groups - i was thinking something more along the lines of this...

20 Minutes Circuit Workout
(*choose light weights for max reps)
1) Bench press* or pushups - max in 1:00
2) Squats - max in 1:00
3) Pullups or pulldowns - 1:00
4) Bike or jog - 3:00
5) Military press* - 1:00
6) Lunges - 1:00 each leg
7) Bicep curls - 1:00
8) Bike or jog - 3:00
9) Tricep extensions.- 1:00
10) Leg ext - 1:00 (requires leg machines - or repeat squats with weights)
11) Leg curls - 1:00 (requires leg machines - or repeat lunges with weights)
12) Situps - 2:00
13) Crunches - 2:00

I'll train 1 BP per day, but if you're going to do a full body workout what you have ^^^^ is pretty sweet

~EZ

just did this workout this morning and damn... that the hardest thing i have ever done!

thought i was in shape since i have dropped from 226/8 down to 205/6 doing cardio and diet but that was tuff !!

look up some complexes you can do

the "bear complex" is great

Top Bottom