Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna is leaving the WWF.

I haven't seen her around lately lyna(Mr. Funny English guy)
Looks like it might be true. Sad, but true. I liked her...guys felt threatened by her cause she could dish it out with the big boys.
However, for some reason, women seem to get too big for their britches. In the old days, when a guy got too big for his britches (read: any singer or guitar player who left tomake a "solo" career) you could bet your bottom dollar there was some scheming female behind it. These days, the women can be the cause of their own downfall.
I dunno. Chyna is nothing without the WWF and I thought she was smarter than that.

I know it doesn't answer your question. Sorry.

its like that jerry the king lawler dude, he stuck his neck out for the ex-girlfriend stripper and well, it got hacked....then he wrote some letter groveling back

maybe if were lucky chyna will do the same :evil:

but thatys the problem with getting thee WWF to pretend your drop dead gorgeous and constantly showing how good u can promote yourself without the WWF, she probably started to believe she could....and well look where that got her. and now the WCW end ECW are gone there's nowhere else to go. that was stupid. hell she better have a lot of moneyt stashed awy or shes screwed. still hopefully this will mean stephanie will get more camera time :p

lynaghgrew said:
well lads the suspense is killing me.

has she gone???????

From what I understand she will not be back, but her contract does not run out until november.

Chyna and the WWF ended contract renewel negotiations last week and ever since the main question asked is "why?" Time came to talk about a contract renewel as her current contract expires on November 30th and her downside guarantee on the current has been met. Chyna had a very high demand for her new downside guarantee which is in the ballpark of The Rock, Triple H, and Steve Austin's guarantees. The WWF felt Chyna was a major role player, but not in the main-event league as an Austin, Triple H, or Rock.

Chyna then gave WWF an ultimatum which lead to the WWF ending negotiations with her. Apparently, Chyna's head has swelled since taking on a more feminine role after he Playboy spread and book tour routes.
- The WWF had denied the offer from Playboy about a second shoot with Chyna claiming it was too soon. Her out-of-ring with relationship with Triple H has been over for sometime now and she has filed a lawsuit against former agent Barry Bloom. He is the agent of stars such as Triple H, Goldberg, Jesse Ventura, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, among others. The chance to fallback on going to WCW if WWF refused to meet her demands isn't exsistant which also hurt her.

- Chyna has already been removed from the opening of RAW and SmackDown! as well as some of the features such as "Rewind" and "Slam of the Week." Chyna is expected to remain off WWF television until her contract runs up in November which she is then expected to be released. However, some feel there is a strong chance of Chyna lowering her demands, or WWF compromising with her demands sometime down the road. As of now, her status with WWFE isn't good, and is on the verge of being non-exsistant.

Credit: Matt Boone from IOWRESTLING.COM

silly cow....she's upper echelon, but she doesn't pull the numbers that Austin, Rock or HHH do.

Top Bottom