Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chyna is leaving the WWF.

I watched KOR lastnight. Shane and Angle's match was awesome. That was cool as hell when Shane went through the glass twice. It was even cooler when the shit didn't break after Angle suplexed him into it twice. He finally said screw it and ran him through it.

Shane takes some sweet bumps for being the owner's son. A lot of them are gimmicked, but it still takes some balls to do them.

I saw it last night....it was the lamest PayPerView they have ever done.... It sucked... The Angle/Shane match was awesome though.... Shane does take some big bumps and he did last night....The Rock and Triple H need to get back asap

While we're on the topic of the WWF, what do you guys think of Invasion, the paperview in July... WWF vs WCW, that is going to be the sickest and baddest PPV yet I think, how many people have always wanted to see a WCW vs WWF PPV, I know I've been waiting and now the time has come... It's going to be awesome!

ItalMonster said:
While we're on the topic of the WWF, what do you guys think of Invasion, the paperview in July... WWF vs WCW, that is going to be the sickest and baddest PPV yet I think, how many people have always wanted to see a WCW vs WWF PPV, I know I've been waiting and now the time has come... It's going to be awesome!

INVASION is going to be awesome. I can't wait for this one.

Top Bottom