Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chubby kid looking for supplements

Well, i got rid of every piece of food in my house and did my new shopping list today. All foods i bought were in your list RADAR. Thank you very much for laying it out that simple for me. I will add skim milk back into my diet as well, I figured the dairy would make it a little harder to lose weight. But i have a caloric intake plan, with macro breakdown. A good knowledgeable experienced workout partner and am going to try and get in an extra run in the morning or afternoon at every possible chance.

And yes, hopefully tuckering myself out will help me sleep, although if my engineering books dont KO me, I am not sure what will.

Thank you very much for all your help everyone!! Today is day 1!

Wynter

Keep updating us here, or start a log in the training forum and copy link to it here so we can find it...we want to keep you motivated, and I have some great meal ideas and recipes that anybody that can find their way around a kitchen can make, as well as new exercises, tips on your training regimen, even natty supplements the time is right...but for now you are spending your money on the right things...gym membership (if needed) and healthy food like listed above...our help won't cost you a dime bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

hopefully this will help steer you in the right direction
You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

Any Q's on diet i will be glad to help

RADAR

RADAR, so would you say that you should still be eating most whole foods even when trying to lose weight because the mineral and vitamins they contain is more beneficial than getting rid of them completely?

To be more specific I have read a few times on here to completely cut all dairy and red meats while cutting. Currently my cheat meal on wednesday is a small serving of steak instead of chicken or whitefish. So would a once/twice a week serving of red meats and say a quart of skim milk a week be more beneficial for its health benefits than it would be to cut it out?

Hey boss, I know you were specifically asking radar, but I would suggest just cutting out red meats & milk from your diet - Then see how your body responds to the dietary change. Because while yes there are good amino acids, protein, and various other nutrients you get from both red meat and milk - you can really find better ways to get those nutrients... Instead of milk go w/ some 0% fat greek yogurt - low fat cottage cheese in the PM for the slow digesting protein (casein) - At this point if your trying to cut up any red meat or milk is going to be slightly counter productive in working towards your goal.

Hey boss, I know you were specifically asking radar, but I would suggest just cutting out red meats & milk from your diet - Then see how your body responds to the dietary change. Because while yes there are good amino acids, protein, and various other nutrients you get from both red meat and milk - you can really find better ways to get those nutrients... Instead of milk go w/ some 0% fat greek yogurt - low fat cottage cheese in the PM for the slow digesting protein (casein) - At this point if your trying to cut up any red meat or milk is going to be slightly counter productive in working towards your goal.

Thank you Bro.

I also reccommend this.

ok thanks, I was not sure with RADAR's list. I did not know if he was insinuating those things should not be taken out of the diet, but instead used in moderation. I have completely cut these out.. well i have a 6 ounce steak as my cheat meal once a week. But milk is cut out. About 99% of my dairy is too, I do use a little bit of yogurt, very minimal. 40 calories worth per day. I will look into this low fat greek yogurt as an alternative to that. So far my stomach has to get used to healthy foods, no pain or anything uncomfortable. No odd bowel movements, but my stomach grumbles alot. I take it that is just my body adjusting to real calories and nutrients and no grease/preservatives.

I was also contemplating doing a cleanse with the pills and drinks you take every day for a couple weeks. Any comments on those? are they effective? do they do anything at all? i figured going from a poor diet to a much improved one it would help get out toxins and other crap in me.

And I appreciate all replys!! I just addressed RADAR because he posted the list so I was curious to his opinion on the subject of those foods.

And I appreciate all replys!! I just addressed RADAR because he posted the list so I was curious to his opinion on the subject of those foods.

That sounds solid bro! I used to be quite the fat kid & had terrible eating
habits a very long time ago - it may be a little bit difficult the first few weeks but in the long and short term - your going to see enormous benefits! The more strict you are the faster you'll shred up and the easier it'll get in the near future.

Top Bottom