Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chubby kid looking for supplements

wynterskye

Hi guys,

A little about me, I am 25 years old, 5 foot 11, 195 pounds, and 25% body fat. I know I am quite a chubber, but i already have a thread in the diet forum to help me with that part of losing weight.. i do know diet is the biggest thing!

Also I dont have a particularly lot of money but if i was to start saving for something to really help me burn fat and gain muscle, what should i save for? I dont have any supplement experience except for protein powder and creatine. I have also tried Superpump 250 before but i felt really awkward and uncomfortable, and I had to go to the washroom alot #2 for the couple days i tried it, so I stopped.

I have read about many things on here in the last few months: Sarms, Needtobuildmuscle Shred Stack, ummm i dont know, there are others but those are the two that i can recall that were not steroids or pro-hormones. At my body fat level would a supplement be safe for me to use? If so what product, or combination of products would you recommend? In the month or so that it would take me to save a couple hundred dollars to buy something I will have my diet fine tuned and lots of cardio and weightlifting in the gym.

If the ideal supplement regimen requires numerous items I will be happy to save for them. I intend to put my health first and saving a little longer for an extra supplement is not a problem. And if I should wait, when will it be alright to start using a supplement?

It is also not that I am poor :S but living expenses, then my big priority is to spend the money to eat properly all day every day, and gym membership.

Thank you for your help,

Wynter

Just stick to whey protein powder and creatine my friend . Worry about supplements later, food is your best supplement!

Congratulations bro on making a decision to better yourself and your body. As you mentioned diet and training are key to reaching your goals. If you want to supplement i would recommend only two things at this point. A good quality whey protein like wheytobuild from needtobuildmuscle for post workout. As well as the shred stack you mentioned. These two will be good to help you shred the fat as well as help the muscles to grow by supplying the needed protein. If we can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to ask questions. I also commend you for not looking for a magic pill ans realizing its all about hard work. Good luck!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

If money is an issue a cheap way of appetite suppression is coffee straight black. Helps with working out also. Just like you said diet is key, protein and creatine are a good start. If anything get a good preworkout and once you get your exercise and diet and start loosing it naturally then look into a fatburner and appetite suppressant to help.

forged burner will kill your appetite for the day. 1 cap in the morning. however you need to not become dependent on appetite suppressents cause you will not be able to take them forever.

you need to make a complete lifestyle change which means throw your tv in the trash and get active. everyday 1 hour of exercise minimum.

food you need to reduce your sugars and salts. and i don't just mean ice cream.. i'm talking about dairy, breads, sugary fruits and even white rice and white pasta. also many protein bars and shakes have a shit ton of sugar as well. learn to read the ingredients in things.

and most important drink a ton of water a day .. don't drink things like gatorade or iced tea that are full of sugar, i see too many young dudes who drink sports drinks.. its all sugar.

go through your fridge right now and pantry and throw away anything that is in a box, that is a good start.

appreciate all the help everyone.

fortunately, i suppose, i havent been able to have a television for quite some time now, maybe two years. And my cupboards are pretty bare lol, there is not much to throw away. I do have a diet forum thread if anyone cares to criticize it. Once it is approved by experienced people with diet i intend to only keep those foods in the house... although i despise coffee, but thank you for the input.

I was thinking of trying to join a soccer team or a boxing class or something fun, on top of cardio and weights. I need to maybe put in a month or so of cardio first to get my body used to it, before i add even more exercise. I am a bit of a wobbily fellow for the time being. I am gonna buy a ledger and fill out my activities and gym time/routine for the week before hand every week. I find I am alot more motivated and kind of like it is more official once it is written down. If i dont write a grocery list I wont buy it, if I dont write a to do list I wont do it, so I am gonna write down my plan so I can see it everyday.

Once again, thank you everyone!

Wynter

It's good (like everyone has said) to see you want to get after it but avoid a so called chemical quick fix which wont work. it's funny that steve said get rid of the tv. i actually cancelled my direct tv so all i can do is watch things w/ a fine adjustment of the antenna...pretty much the news and i'm done. i have gone thru phases where i'd watch sports or discovery for a entire weekends and eat pizza. now i take my dog to the park, go shop but dont buy shit, fine tune the lawn, whatever but just stay active. also look up some good diets that work, not any yoyo fad bullshit. the paleo diet is great for a long term option but that's what you have to do is find something you can live with b/c its gotta be a lifestyle shift. bragging example: went to eat mothers day lunch with my mom today and she got a giant steak, mashed potatoes, and ordered a damn awesome blossom apetizer at outback. after much debate i ordered seared ahi tuna with a double order of veggies. i requested all sauces on the side with extra order of fat free zesty italian dressing. ur body fat may only drop a small fraction of a percent one week but the next it drops 1/2 a percent. the drawn out point i'm trying to make is that you need to stay dedicated and good shit will happen to you bro. work out like a fucking madman, eat correctly, and stay busy.

One thing i can say is don't forget about SLEEPING and dont worry about all the small stuff stress is a killer, good luck on your journey.

Welcome to the forums bro, and congratulations on your quest to make a lifestyle change, just remember three words...consistency, dedication, and discipline...and anything you put your mind to you can accomplish! Stick around, educate yourself on proper nutrition, training, and ask questions of any of us, we are all here to help! And let me just say, it is a nice breath of fresh air when someone like yourself comes onto the forum and asks for help without asking what anabolics you should take, you are starting off on the right track buddy! PM me anytime for any questions you may have, be a pleasure to help you and keep you motivated!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom