Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Christian Bale's workout

desmond

Does anyone know Christian Bale's workout for American Pyscho and Batman Begins?

The guy can seemingly change his body at will - from Anorerix in Machinest to built a few months later in Batman Begins.

It will be interesting to see what he looks like for T4

im gonna assume for t4 hes gonna be rather lean.. i was pretty upset with his physique in the dark night.. he looked like he thined out alot and looked just rather normal. in batman begins he was big and looked like he filled the suit.

gotta remember t4 is post apoc. so not alot of food sources out there so big people shouldnt even be big anymore

im gonna assume for t4 hes gonna be rather lean.. i was pretty upset with his physique in the dark night.. he looked like he thined out alot and looked just rather normal. in batman begins he was big and looked like he filled the suit.

gotta remember t4 is post apoc. so not alot of food sources out there so big people shouldnt even be big anymore

I also thought he was better at batman begins, anyway on the darknight he was overwhelmed by the late Heath Ledger performance.

Yeah in Batman Begins he was bigger than Dark Night (per Wiki). And per acting, well Heath was probably the best young actor in Hollywood

But does anyone know his Begins/Psycho routine?

Does anyone know Christian Bale's workout for American Pyscho and Batman Begins?

The guy can seemingly change his body at will - from Anorerix in Machinest to built a few months later in Batman Begins.

It will be interesting to see what he looks like for T4

I think it has more to do with money and Hollywood than a specific training program. These actors have the best trainers, dietitians, and drugs available. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys put on 10-20 pounds of lean mass for a role in a short time. Could they do it on their own? Hell no. A lot of it is also camera magic. Brad Pitt had a calf double in Gladiator or whatever the hell that movie was called. I think that is pretty funny.

Im sure actors take some sort of illegal enhancements. Hell, the do drugs and other narcotics, why not roids...

Im sure the routine isnt a secret. Most likely, he worked with a trainer and had a great diet. Also, its not like he worked out for just these films, hes probably been in shape his whole life.

Top Bottom