Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris Brown needs a mansize beatdown

Don't worry. I'm a musician and I know how record contracts are written. They're not written in the eyes of the artist.

When an artist engages in 'high-risk behaviour', or shows major lack of morals - the label, whose basically giving a loan to the artist and owes them dick - can do whatever the hell they want.

And they'll just LOVE to take Chris and Rihanna's budget of $10M for advertising, promotion, touring, recording, etc. and hand it to the next new up and coming artist. So basicaly, those two just fucked up their careers. Well done. Get ready for a world of B-list and Reality shows!

*Rule #1 Until you're Madonna or The Rolling Stones, DON'T piss off the ones paying for you to become a star*

r

unless they continue to put out really hot tracks, then they are untouchable

unless they continue to put out really hot tracks, then they are untouchable

90% of those artists don't even write a single note. Record Labels hire people to write the songs for them. Ala TimbaLand, etc. There are many professional outfits arund here, that's all they do. Write hit songs for labels all day. *That* is where the money is kids btw. As songwriters, not performers. Performers are a dime a dozen.

r

Havent read the whole thread, and not going too. However the news said last night that she told the DA that he has hit her before this incident and that his attacks have gotten more violent leading up to that event.

And now she is back with him!
UHM, hello....Maybe I am confused here but there is nothing holding her to him such as fear of losing kids, etc. Maybe he should not be charged and they should live happily ever after with each other.

^^ What she said... bitches like this just need to be beaten on a daily basis until they get it through their heads that getting the shit kicked out of you because you made him mad DON'T = baby, I love you.

Dunno bout ya'll but when someone pisses me off, I just stop engaging them.

^^ What she said... bitches like this just need to be beaten on a daily basis until they get it through their heads that getting the shit kicked out of you because you made him mad DON'T = baby, I love you.

Dunno bout ya'll but when someone pisses me off, I just stop engaging them.

Over a fucking text message. He repeatedly punched her in the face filling her mouth with blood splattering it on her gown and all over the inside of the car, etc..choked her too..Fuckin moron

Fuck that, this mother fucker would be going into custody with a cell phone up his ass and would be facing heavy charges!

Over a fucking text message. He repeatedly punched her in the face filling her mouth with blood splattering it on her gown and all over the inside of the car, etc..choked her too..Fuckin moron

Fuck that, this mother fucker would be going into custody with a cell phone up his ass and would be facing heavy charges!

Go read forums for Rihanna and Chris Brown. He's "changed", they "love" each other. Even as Usher, PDaddy, etc. have said - they need our support and help!

The fact he's rich and famous and drives Lambos i'm sure has nothing to do with it.

Like BM said (wow) -- she deserves what she gets. Why the hell should society care if even she doesn't?

(btw: 90% of hot young chicks in America would pick Chris over a 39 y/o nice family-oriented accountant in a heartbeat).

r

I have ALWAYS been all about personal responsibility as my words AND DEEDS CLEARLY demonstrate.

She has money of her own and is quite beautiful and I suppose talented. So WTF does she NEED this loser for? I mean, what the hell can she possibly love about a man that gave her such a beating especially in light of the fact that he did it knowing full well they were going to be at a popular public event that would be TELEVISED!!

Jayzus....

My ex beat me ONCE and I kicked him the fuck out. I've spent the last NINE YEARS fighting to get myself and my kids out of that abusive hell. When you have kids it isn't so easy to leave. Did you know that in the state of NJ a woman can have a Final Protective Order and STILL BE FORCED TO SHARE JOINT PHYSICAL CUSTODY WITH HER ABUSER IF HE FATHERED HER KIDS?

Shit, this bitch has all the money and influence in the world. She has NO KIDS with this loser. WTF is her problem?

Now do ya'll see why I get so upset over the rape and violence against women jokes? Even the subtlest tolerance to this type of behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

If Rihanna left this loser alone today until she got some SERIOUS therapy she would just move on to the next guy who will beat her ass "because the bitch made him mad." And as for the whaleshit men that feel it is their right to pummel a woman "because the dumb bitch pissed him off".... EVERYONE knows that men like that are not men, but pussies of the highest degree - always the first ones to cower if a MAN would threaten their physical well-being... matter of fact, they piss themselves with fear.

When are women going to "GET IT"? That a man who loves you would NEVER EVER lay a hand on you. If you piss him off enough, A MAN will just walk away and not put up with your bullshit anymore. PERIOD.

Top Bottom