Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris Brown needs a mansize beatdown

Fathers, raise your daughters properly - otherwise this is the crap you'll see on tv.

I'm sure Rihanna's father did a fantastic job raising her. See that shit on TV? "I wish them the best of luck, they're in love". Yeah i'm sure Chris's money has nothing to do with it.

Bravo father of the year! Don't feel sorry for people who stupidly choose their paths in life. Feel sorry for the people being raped and butchered in Congo as we speak.

r

Well maybe Rhianna didn't HAVE a father, but only some dudes that she watched beating on her mother as she grew up?

I find it very difficult to believe that any woman who was raised by A REAL MAN would tolerate being treated like garbage from a male.

My father stopped beating on my mother when we stepped in front of her and said, "Don't you put your hands on my mother again." I think I was like 7. He never beat her again but he DID continue, "You dirty-whore" -ing her for the rest of the 13 or so years I lived home. Took me a looooooong time and a lot of therapy to learn that this behavior is NEVER acceptable and is anything BUT love.

And sadly, the notion that it is a man's RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to "keep his woman in line" is culturally engrained. In my language there is an old folk-saying which roughly translated says, "A man should count his money and beat his wife." This means that a man is a man when he keeps his affairs in order.

How sad is that? :( But it is true, nonetheless.

chris brown is a bitch

plus he need to get his bucked teeth fixed... he is a fuckin multi millionare jesus

If she's with a guy who abuses him and stays with him, she deserves what she gets. In la, 50% of domestic abuse victims never want to prosecute. In fact, most yell and fight with cops to leave their sweethearts alone.

r

When my buddy was bouncing at a club here in Portland he saw some guy smacking his g/f around in the parking lot. He went over and pulled the guy off of her and slammed him to the ground. When the cops showed up both of them pointed the finger at my buddy as the one who started it. Screw loser women with no respect for themselves.

Chris Brown should be in NASCAR. He has crazy driving skills to still be making turns and be doing all those other moves.

Imagine how good he is with two hands on the wheel?

Chris Brown is a bitch and deserves a good beatdown but dumbess Rihanna deserves another one as well for going back with him.

Don't worry. I'm a musician and I know how record contracts are written. They're not written in the eyes of the artist.

When an artist engages in 'high-risk behaviour', or shows major lack of morals - the label, whose basically giving a loan to the artist and owes them dick - can do whatever the hell they want.

And they'll just LOVE to take Chris and Rihanna's budget of $10M for advertising, promotion, touring, recording, etc. and hand it to the next new up and coming artist. So basicaly, those two just fucked up their careers. Well done. Get ready for a world of B-list and Reality shows!

*Rule #1 Until you're Madonna or The Rolling Stones, DON'T piss off the ones paying for you to become a star*

r

That's way past a momentary loss of composure. That is an all the way down the street ass whupping. He had plenty of time so say "ok, I need to calm down here. I'm out of control"

exactly thats where the law comes in and say "not today ass" your going to Jail

at least 1 year he needs to get ( they say they want 4 for him)

exactly thats where the law comes in and say "not today ass" your going to Jail

at least 1 year he needs to get ( they say they want 4 for him)

Dude this is California, not Nevada. We don't send celebrities to jail. High powered attorneys own the DA and Justice System here.

Give me $500 million, I bet you I could get away with murder without breaking a sweat.

r

Top Bottom