Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris Benoit and family found dead in home today

CNN lead off the story twice today with 'were steroids involved?' without actually mentioning it at all in their fine report

I'm going to go ahead and blame jesus for this one, seeing as the bible was involved.

You would have to be a a typical lobotomized sheep to think roids make anyone kill people. Mentally ill assholes kill their family reguardless of their testosterone levels.

I thought he was a hardcore iron warrior for killing himself in the gym. Until I read he hung himself on the lat pulldown machine. Which is about as gay as hanging yourself from the powerrack after doing curls in it.

Maybe he had a pink dumbell in his mouth too.

think about how hard it was for a guy with a neck like that to hang, I bet he struggled a lot.

As for the gear being the problem I hardly think so, I blame Canada.

sfmonster said:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3315501&page=1

The way Edge talked on USA tonight it was strange. He said "he doesn't understand how this could happen" several times. Strange for sure.

This makes perfect sense now. His interview was after 10pm which is when the news broke that he murdered his family. I had nightmares about this shit all last night. Shit like bothers me to no end. I can't understand how someone could kill their child. Beyond comprehension.

it said he had a script for the roids and several other types of scripts. Basically a bunch of government dope so he was a legal junkie who finally completely flew off the handle in a script induced haze.

As you can imagine my phone rang off the fucking hook. What pisses me off is that the memory of the greatest technical wrestler ever is now replaced by the memory of the son of a bitch who killed his family.

it makes no sense

there's gotta be something missing. he had no history of 'being crazy', domestic violence calls, or anything that precludes someone going off the deep end.

was he on anti-depressants? did he have a chemical imbalance? guess we'll find out soon.

still, very sad. but he did not fit the profile of an oj, scott peterson or cutts. if ur in a rage, u kill a spouse then run. u don't off your family - and then yourself.

Razorguns said:
it makes no sense

there's gotta be something missing. he had no history of 'being crazy', domestic violence calls, or anything that precludes someone going off the deep end.

was he on anti-depressants? did he have a chemical imbalance? guess we'll find out soon.

still, very sad. but he did not fit the profile of an oj, scott peterson or cutts. if ur in a rage, u kill a spouse then run. u don't off your family - and then yourself.
i read that in 2003 he and the wife had separated for a short time and she had a restraining order because he had made threats of harm. she eventually dropped it.

Razorguns said:
it makes no sense

It is being said now that Nancy had a safety deposit box that will answer alot of questions about Chris when it is investigated.

My daughter got a few extra hugs and kisses today. I don't watch WWE or any of that stuff. Just saddening.

Top Bottom