Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese HGH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

clune

Anybody know where I can obtain the chinese hgh with a prescription????
or any pharmacy with some cheap Gh.
Any source would be helpful.

I would like to add my thoughts about the china Growth, first allot of the companies over there will won't you to buy minimum usually hundreds of iu's at a time. Also keep in mind that growth is a very sensitive protein, it must not go over 90% or below freezing this will kill the Growth and it will be worthless, also keep in mind China is far so there must be great care in the shipping of the product. and then if it does get to the US borders now you will be dealing with customs and these days they are taking a hard look at anything coming out of that country. It could be allot of cash lost.
Mexico really is your best bet for GH (Humatrope) FDA has taken GH off the schedule-3 List so yes you can get a 3 month supply of this product even with a Mexican script, and because of the 1988 aids act you can go as high as 17iu's daily so that is allot of GH you can get with out the worries of the feds kicking in your door.

there is allot of pharmacies in Mexico that will do good business and offer good pricing, I have been buying from Mexico for several years and never lost a dime.

I have ordered Chinese growth hormone from a manufacturer in China that makes everything from titanium and talcum powder to asbestos and antibiotics. I have made 3 orders, each time with a US doctors prescription.

At least once it was written on the outside of the styrofoam cooler it was shipped in "this package contains human growth hormone" - and it was never stopped.

Most of the time it took about 5 days from sending the order WU to recieving the package. My first order took 2 weeks - I crapped a brick because of the temperature etc. However I sent 4 IU from that first sample to a major medical school (east coast USA) endocrine lab and it tested well - slighly overdosed actually, and still viable (it would work). The manufacturers prices currently are about $2.75 per IU. I was buying my HGH from a US pharmacy and it was EXPENSIVE!

This is not IP brand.

In the past I shared this source with a couple of people, but would not again. I have an online aquaintance in Australia who ordered and it was stopped at customs, and my Chinese source refunded his money in full. Not all Chinese sources are untrustworthy.

Once or twice but it went away. I have bruised a couple of times.

Today was a real kicker. I was down to my last shot of HGH. I had run out of insulin pins so I was using a 3 mm syringe, 23 gauge. I had loaded the syringe and was beginning to give my self the injection, but the twist on needle came loose and it all trickled down my side. The last shot is always sad anyway, but to spill it down my side was very tragic.

booooo hooooo hooooo

B_Bull said:
I would like to add my thoughts about the china Growth, first allot of the companies over there will won't you to buy minimum usually hundreds of iu's at a time. Also keep in mind that growth is a very sensitive protein, it must not go over 90% or below freezing this will kill the Growth and it will be worthless, also keep in mind China is far so there must be great care in the shipping of the product. and then if it does get to the US borders now you will be dealing with customs and these days they are taking a hard look at anything coming out of that country. It could be allot of cash lost.
Mexico really is your best bet for gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - (Humatrope) FDA has taken GH off the schedule-3 List so yes you can get a 3 month supply of this product even with a Mexican script, and because of the 1988 aids act you can go as high as 17iu's daily so that is allot of GH you can get with out the worries of the feds kicking in your door.

there is allot of pharmacies in Mexico that will do good business and offer good pricing, I have been buying from Mexico for several years and never lost a dime.
any chance you can help me out then, im about to order fromsomeonre i have never used, he seems genuine, but they all do. $160 for 15iu of humatrope, is this normal, can you recommend someone trustworthy, hard to get in my nick of the woods(scotland)

What about the new Eurohormone stuff??

How does this stuff compare to the products made by big US based drug companies?

Is it cheaper than the chinese HGH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom