Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China??

Quadsweep said:
Sorry man I had to. Good info none the less even if guys know some zips are restricted...I wonder why though?

Quad

some people blasted me posting that. was just trying to warn people might not be a good time to order. would hate to se anybody put up 1,600+ and get screwed. i am fairly new at this i learned a lot reading the different boards. i ordered different gear 5 times from various different recommended sources and always gotten my order. if gensci does not ship to us that does suck. i currently have about a 3 month supply. always feel uneasy ordering from someone new. even more so when dealing with a chuck of money and product that is tempurture sensitive and has a history of being conterfieted.

yaganator said:
Just heard today about some issues in china and the US govmt nosing around looking for powder supply labs??? Anyone else hear that??

They might be doing this in anticipation of Olympics...next Olympics are in China...showing that they too are politically cool..politically correct I mean...

chilledandy said:
What is more likely is that the US have threatened to place trade embergos on other exports coming out of China unless they work with the US to stem the tide of drugs entering the US originating from China. They have successfully done this in the past. Europe did it to Japan decades ago by making all Japanese exports entering Europe go through a single entry point causing insane back logs in orders that simply couldn't get through customs.
Its doubtful that China will do anything more than just appease this on the surface, like they do with the fake clothes industry that is rife out their. International law is complex, but it is unlikely a Chinese indivudual would be criminally prosecuted for processing orders of a hormone that is legal within their own Country, they would most likely receive trade fines for breaching trade agreements.
The Chinese will never bow down to the US completely, they only ever make small token appeasements, as they did when the US introduced anti-dumping laws to stem the tide of dirt cheap clothing and footwear coming out China. Look how long that the effects of that lasted?
America's economy relies on cheap produce coming in from China, just as much as China rely on being able to export to the US. Russia have very little clout with regards to anything as their economy is tiny. They rely on aid from the West so have to do as they are requested but China has just as much power as the US. They are one of five Countries including the US, UK and France that have the power of VETO on the UN Security Council, they have the largest economy in the world, have nuclear capabilities, and will soon exceede the US as the worlds super power. Their Army is massive by comparison to the US.

Big army doesn't mean much in high tech/nuclear age...as you say China needs US to export products...if we stop buying from them, their economy grinds to halt..and what do you think Chinese do with their money...invest in US is what! (just like Saudis, they are stuck depending on US...might say they have vested interest in our economy)...went there 5 years ago to consult on their oil drilling rigs...they were about 30-40 years behind us, not to mention ALL inovation comes from West, esp. USA....JMHO......

Last edited:
chilledandy said:
Russia have very little clout with regards to anything as their economy is tiny. They rely on aid from the West so have to do as they are requested but China has just as much power as the US. They are one of five Countries including the US, UK and France that have the power of VETO on the UN Security Council, they have the largest economy in the world, have nuclear capabilities, and will soon exceede the US as the worlds super power. Their Army is massive by comparison to the US.

chilledandy said:
The reason i posted the bit about Russia was in response to the following comment about how Russia bow to US pressure:
"If they want the Russians to fuck the Iranians, they have plenty to offer"
The reason I mention the VETO power had nothing to do with the comment about Russia, I was merely pointing out that China are a global super power on a parallel with the US and not likely to be subservient as previous posts had implied. The same with regards to their Army and nuclear capabilities, so it was far from being a ridiculous thing to post.
As for the size of their economy, the Chinese are the 2nd largest by their purchasing power parity, not the first which I did get wrong. Their PPP is another effective means of measuring an economy so I don't think you've burst anyones bubble.
I hardly see how my post was ridiculous, maybe to a typical Yank who thinks that the US is the entire world, i don't know. Is that it? Did I hurt your "I'm an American and we kick ass" sensibilities?
I don't have any problems with you making points; I just don't like to read misinformation and nonsense, specifically:

"Russia have very little clout with regards to anything as their economy is tiny."
"China has just as much power as the US."
"They [China] have the largest economy in the world"
"[China] will soon exceede the US as the worlds super power."

Those comments are namely what brought on my rebuke.

If you go to the GEN-LEI website, this is the first statement they make when clicking on ORDER you HGH...

Note to our customers:

GenSci is not accepting any orders from USA. If it's legal to order HGH for personal use in your country you may email us to check if we ship there.

[email protected]

lil-swole said:
I don't have any problems with you making points; I just don't like to read misinformation and nonsense, specifically:

"Russia have very little clout with regards to anything as their economy is tiny."
"China has just as much power as the US."
"They [China] have the largest economy in the world"
"[China] will soon exceede the US as the worlds super power."

Those comments are namely what brought on my rebuke.

Except that China will soon excede the US as the worlds super power, Russia does have very little clout, and China does have as much power as the US. Those are undisputable facts. The Chinese economy is growing at a rate of more than 12% whilst the US economy is shrinking.

Also, to counter the remark made by someone that if the US decided to stop buying from China, the chinese economy would grind to a halt, true, but then so would the US economy. Your import to export ratio is massive in a negative way. The US economy relies on cheap manufacturing cost over in China. Almost all of your clothing, electrical and chemical products come from China. Not to mention all other FMCG.

pretty interesting tread. GEN-LEI must make so much of there profits selling to u.s. they got to be feeling a squeeze. probably let things cool down for a while. even if they have to shipped through another country. wonder what set this off, dog food, stallone's bust or that guy in texas. maybe all three.

al_ny said:
pretty interesting tread. GEN-LEI must make so much of there profits selling to u.s. they got to be feeling a squeeze. probably let things cool down for a while. even if they have to shipped through another country. ...
I think you are right. I don't think US will directly be involved in this but maybe they are pulling the strings and putting pressure on China to do something. China can sign any act to make US feel good about it but does not mean they will actively enforce it. Kind of like North Korea does (sign it and ignore it) but not as bad.

Perp

Top Bottom