Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Chef and Radar

Scotsman

New member
Since I haven't been online the past two days and missed the shennanigens that have abounded, I thought I would take this opportunity to weigh in on the subject.

Radar- I am just really glad to know that you are ok, we really thought something bad might have happened to you. I was there for part of the second bought of haggling with the front desk, which got us no where. Chef also did try calling you at least half a dozen times while I was with him. He also sent messages via the net and left several with the hotel.

I am sorry that I didn't get your contact info or give you mine so that you had more than one option to be able to get in touch with one of us. There was a certain level of disorganization that led to this unforetuneate event. It really sucks that you drove all the way out and then we all lost track of each other.

Chef- Hey you did everything in your power to try and rectify the situation, at this point we need to step back say oops and go on about our lives.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
i love it
 
Is anyone going to get there ass kicked at the bike rack at 3:00?
 
Scot's I knew you'd have Chef's back on this.

Since he had your front.....

 
alien amp pharm said:
Scot's I knew you'd have Chef's back on this.

Since he had your front.....

great work on that pic man!
 
so be it. You learn a lot about people in real life. Now I know a lot about Scots, Radar, and even more about my girl. All in all, for better or best, it was a great weekend that i will remember fondly for many reasons, and will let the foolish blather float off my back like so much water from a ducks ass.


Indeed. Good sentiments, Scots my man. Looking forward to september in a very big way.
 
angel_girl said:
good idea, 3 great guys arguing over something that cannot change
good comment.

its so true.

radar, cheff, and scotts are probably some of the most serious and level headed brethren on these forums...dont loose your heads of stuff that cant change.

im not so sure what happened but from the scotts post i can see how radar would be damn pissed...i get ditched all the time
 
Thank you my friend! It was a pleasure meeting you And thanks for clarifying the confusion!
My Respect still stands! Chef & Frisky are fine peoplle & i am glad to have met them.
I'.m sorry for the confusion.
Give me red K if you wish (i deserve it)


RADAR
 
RADAR said:
Thank you my friend! It was a pleasure meeting you And thanks for claridying the confusion!
My Respect still stands! Chef & Frisky are fine peoplle & i am glad to have met them.
I'.m sorry for the confusion.
Give me red K if you wish (i deserve it)


RADAR
great post man, no red for this one.
 
RADAR said:
Thank you my friend! It was a pleasure meeting you And thanks for claridying the confusion!
My Respect still stands! Chef & Frisky are fine peoplle & i am glad to have met them.
I'.m sorry for the confusion.
Give me red K if you wish (i deserve it)


RADAR
what
Radar wants a Platimun G-Bomb? lol, jk i would never do that, prob get banned.
well im glad to see everything is back to normal... no to just fix the mosters under my bed problem... got any ideas?
 
Sassy69 said:
*group hug* :)

Cheffy -- no fondling the Scottsman during that hug either -- its a group hug not a group grope ;)
lemme get in on that hug
 
RADAR said:
Thank you my friend! It was a pleasure meeting you And thanks for clarifying the confusion!
My Respect still stands! Chef & Frisky are fine peoplle & i am glad to have met them.
I'.m sorry for the confusion.
Give me red K if you wish (i deserve it)


RADAR


No red neccessary, just a mis-understanding that got blown out of proportions.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
RADAR said:
Thank you my friend! It was a pleasure meeting you And thanks for clarifying the confusion!
My Respect still stands! Chef & Frisky are fine peoplle & i am glad to have met them.
I'.m sorry for the confusion.
Give me red K if you wish (i deserve it)


RADAR


You are now, and have been the man... even if you had a 'westworld wigout' moment!

:lmao:

My man, i hope we get the opportunity to rectify this in person someday soon... we just have to get you through surgery to get Wootooms nose amputated from yer ass first, i aint buyin him the beers i am buyin' you...



All kidding asside, we had our talk in PM and I am satisfied. Cheers to no bad blood.
 
so can I have buttsex with frisky now or what?
 
ChefWide said:
You are now, and have been the man... even if you had a 'westworld wigout' moment!

:lmao:

My man, i hope we get the opportunity to rectify this in person someday soon... we just have to get you through surgery to get Wootooms nose amputated from yer ass first, i aint buyin him the beers i am buyin' you...



All kidding asside, we had our talk in PM and I am satisfied. Cheers to no bad blood.
lol i told you nothing went on Chef
 
i dont know the details and i dont wanna know the details..

All i can say is that eveyone involved in this little fiasco is a good person and i wouldnt want to see FRisky/Chef/Radar leave the board over something like this..

I also thing whatever conflicts exist or dont exist should be handled off the board..the internet jusat blows things out of proportion..

I hope you guys all handle your biz and we see you back here without anyone getting banned..

Even Scots- i dont mind if he stays either :beer:
 
awittyusername said:
Whats up woot??

Slid out of work for a few hours and hit the beach. (as usual) Then, hit the gym
nice ya i hit the beach wtf????? theres maybe one within 1000 miles
 
Dial_tone said:
so can I have buttsex with frisky now or what?

nope. sorry. mine all mine, and no sharing on this. just the way it is.


but you can suck a horses cock til its scull collapses or french kiss wootom... er.. i would opt for the horse if it was me, but you make the call, bro.


:Chef:


ps: fucked up about bob breedlove's passing, isnt it?!!? how crazy is that? sad day for sure.
 
ChefWide said:
nope. sorry. mine all mine, and no sharing on this. just the way it is.


but you can suck a horses cock til its scull collapses or french kiss wootom... er.. i would opt for the horse if it was me, but you make the call, bro.


:Chef:


ps: fucked up about bob breedlove's passing, isnt it?!!? how crazy is that? sad day for sure.
dude, your finally opening up and posting like a redneck like the rest of us.

awsome! :supercool:
 
SublimeZM said:
dude, your finally opening up and posting like a redneck like the rest of us.

awsome! :supercool:

Peewee,

Dont you have some underoos to fold or some relative to peep at in the shower or sumfin? Sheesh...


;)




.
 
Top Bottom