Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out Drugsprofiles.com, post in this thread, and get some free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone work on getting me a "sponsorship" from Drug Profiles. I would love to be a sponsored "STUDENT"! Hand me some funding and I will put in the BOOK time and show you all how a real education can help you all in your training! :)

-Legacy

While i was cruising DrugsProfiles.com | Home I saw some info on the Geneza AAS line. That shit is top notch. I've got some lab tests from many of their products if you guys are ever interested in seeing some, please just holler at me.

I'll post some of those bitches up, if the mods allow me to.

I need to check out DrugProfiles to get more information on a Test E + Masteron Stack and the effects of Aromasin on PCT! I got to hit the books again to see what 10 weeks of these substances combined would do for a test subject! STUDYING IS FUN!

While i was cruising DrugsProfiles.com | Home I saw some info on the Geneza AAS line. That shit is top notch. I've got some lab tests from many of their products if you guys are ever interested in seeing some, please just holler at me.

I'll post some of those bitches up, if the mods allow me to.

Let's see them bro :D

Alright, let me grab them. I'll put them in the pics of gear forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom