Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat days ehrn low carbing or carb meal after weights?

missyd143

which is better to do ?? i feel disguseted after a cheat day of cereal and ice cream(low fat of course) i think i overload the carbs like a refeed,,im not n a keto but i usually diet hard with fiborous veggies, protein, ans some EFa's from mon-friday...my ? is is having a banana or cereal after weights going to affect my fat burning and i shouldnt have a cheat day? or should i just have my whey with water..and the night of my cheat meal i do walk for 45 min to make sure i burn some carbs off..is that a good idea? i always do cardio if i fell like i ate something bad for a day,,,is cardi a good way to make up for the cheat meal i had?>>>> thankssss =-)~

You should always try to have Carbs after lifting.. And I have a bowl of cereal with bananas and strawberries every morning, and it hasnt affected me I'm still getting leaner and more cut.But once the winter comes it's all about bulking.

Top Bottom