Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest Insurance company...

Pebcak said:
Daeo,

I own a '96 Ford Explorer Sport bought in 1998. Plus a '98 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertable bought in '98 as well.

At the time I bought the cars I was 22, now I'm 25. My insurance company is Progressive.

The more cars you put on a policy, the older you are, the cheaper it will be. Given the fact that you are looking to buy an older car (a classic I might add) will add to the premium. If you can put it under your girls name, that will lower the premium.

I on Progresive right now. Though I'll tell you last year when I was 24, I paid more than $6,000 for car insurance alone.

'Cak

Unless you have multiple accidents or DUI's, you're getting ripped off. Upstate NY? Rochester area? You got hosed. Progressive is pretty decent, but they sure weren't to you.

I'm in SC also and I use State Farm. They have been the best to deal with and they are pretty reasonable.

I just got a quote from Geico. It will be $2,000 for a year of coverage with them. Not bad. The search continues...

Daeo

PM me and let me know how much you are paying for that car or about what you are paying. That is a very nice looking car. I want to buy one from a junkyard here in town(it's a '68 convertible and believe it or not it cranks) and restore it to it's original factory condition. Just something for me to do when I am not busy. I love all of these cars from this era. Let em know! Thanks.

Top Bottom