Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changed my Prep up a bit. What do you think?

The stage is addicting, that's for sure. I am still looking to compete. The since of accomplishment you get from doing a show is unparalleled to anything in my opinion. I am happy with my current size and don't really want to get any bigger. I'd like to just maintain my physique and stay lean the majority of the year. I am sure I will do another show, I will have to decide what category I am going to compete in.

I saw that you talked about what you ran for contest prep in another thread. Always nice to see a guy that likes to compete instead of your average weekend warrior. You look pretty big and shredded in your avatar pic, What are your stats?

Half the guys that do men's physique you have to question if they even lift. A lot of the guys you see fit in the category of skinny guy with abs. Now you throw in a spray tan and you're ready for stage!

The stage is addicting, that's for sure. I am still looking to compete. The since of accomplishment you get from doing a show is unparalleled to anything in my opinion. I am happy with my current size and don't really want to get any bigger. I'd like to just maintain my physique and stay lean the majority of the year. I am sure I will do another show, I will have to decide what category I am going to compete in.

I saw that you talked about what you ran for contest prep in another thread. Always nice to see a guy that likes to compete instead of your average weekend warrior. You look pretty big and shredded in your avatar pic, What are your stats?

Half the guys that do men's physique you have to question if they even lift. A lot of the guys you see fit in the category of skinny guy with abs. Now you throw in a spray tan and you're ready for stage!

Absolutely man. There is definitely nothing like the stage at all. Its an awesome experience, and I can't wait to do it again.

I like to stay pretty lean year round myself, and I'm sitting at 185@6% body fat right now and I'm 5'9". As it is right now I could go into the top of middleweights at 176 on stage if I cut and depleted water, but I really would like to add mass and get into a decent spot in the light heavies before I compete again. If I can hit the stage at a peeled and grainy 185 I'm good with that. Hopefully I can have that done by around this time next year (late fall) when I hope to compete again.

I agree with you about the physique guys. There were 22 in my class, and the guy that won didn't have much muscle but he had the Ken doll look if you know what I mean

You should be able to get to the light heavies no problem. I think that is where all of the action is anyways. Us shorter guys may not ever get up to being heavyweight or super heavyweights.. but we are the ones who actually look good on stage.

Top Bottom