Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Certified Sports Nutrition: Are they still in business?

overweight.com

I placed an order with them over a month ago and still have not received it. No one has answered their phone the past two weeks and my e-mails have not been responded to. Should I write them off at this point?

I wouldn't write them off yet, although internet-based supplement companies generally have a short life span. First thing you should do if call your credit card company and dispute the charges. Even if they are still in business, I wouldn't want anything from them after customer service like that.

Has anyone else been waiting on orders from them? Has anyone else purchased from them before?

They did not charge my credit card yet. I have no way to cancel my order since they don't answer the phone and respond to e-mail. I don't want to order the supplements from someone else just to have the ones ordered from Certified Sports Nutrition arrive the following week (and then having to return them, get the charges off my card. etc...).

Has anyone else been waiting on orders from them? Has anyone else purchased from them before?

They did not charge my credit card yet. I have no way to cancel my order since they don't answer the phone and respond to e-mail. I don't want to order the supplements from someone else just to have the ones ordered from Certified Sports Nutrition arrive the following week (and then having to return them, get the charges off my card. etc...).

Top Bottom