Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

careers that make you ignorantly rich on EF, but not IRL

Wow that's awesome man, I ran a coil rig for 6 years. My brother and I own 8 of them and 1 service rig now

That's awesome bro and yeah schlumberger built a huge plant in my town because we have a shit load of natural gas here we are right over the Marcellus shale

That's awesome bro and yeah schlumberger built a huge plant in my town because we have a shit load of natural gas here we are right over the Marcellus shale

Wow I have never worked in the US but I hear that Marcellus stuff is crazy popular right now

Yes I know..lol...they pump sand, fluid, foam at really high pressures to open up the formation from the perforations In the well bore...which makes oil and gas flow more efficient...

i know you know...i'm just being a wiseass, eh. and, the sand holds the fractures open so the goodies can flow out :)

i know you know...i'm just being a wiseass, eh. and, the sand holds the fractures open so the goodies can flow out :)

Yes sir!!! Sometimes they fuck the fracs up though...some engineers get too greedy and they frac certain zones that shouldn't be fraced and they bring water in through the formation and wreck the well...idiots....

I was doing a shallow gas well project for a company called Promax..it was 100 well project..they fraced all these wells and flowed them back to hard and brought water into the zones...all of the wells were fucked...good for us because we had to clean the wells out 3 times a month haha

Wow I have never worked in the US but I hear that Marcellus stuff is crazy popular right now

Yeah well it is but America is retarded about it there is enough natural gas here to make us energy independent for 100 years but I live on the border of New York and Pennsylvania and in New York fracing is outlawed because of the hippie liberals and in PA it's like a boom town it's crazy busy hotels going up everywhere gas companies for days so many gas wells

Yeah well it is but America is retarded about it there is enough natural gas here to make us energy independent for 100 years but I live on the border of New York and Pennsylvania and in New York fracing is outlawed because of the hippie liberals and in PA it's like a boom town it's crazy busy hotels going up everywhere gas companies for days so many gas wells

What a joke...the gas price is shit right now...we need it to go up..a lot of our work is natural gas but its so cheap nobody does anything with it right now...

Yes sir!!! Sometimes they fuck the fracs up though...some engineers get too greedy and they frac certain zones that shouldn't be fraced and they bring water in through the formation and wreck the well...idiots....

Sounds like Richter was working on those

What a joke...the gas price is shit right now...we need it to go up..a lot of our work is natural gas but its so cheap nobody does anything with it right now...

Same here natural gas is at an all time low and there is such a surplus in the US that there isn't much demand

Top Bottom