Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

careers that make you ignorantly rich on EF, but not IRL

It's fracing..no I don't frac...we usually wait on fracs..if a frac goes bad we go in with coiled tubing and cleanout of the frac...or if the well cant recover the frac on its own we do a coil cleanout. Or we set plugs so they can frac different zones etc

It's fracing..no I don't frac...we usually wait on fracs..if a frac goes bad we go in with coiled tubing and cleanout of the frac...or if the well cant recover the frac on its own we do a coil cleanout. Or we set plugs so they can frac different zones etc

You do any work on Daniel Plainview's rigs rob?

I just serviced a well for Drago oil...they have 2150 wells to drill..2 weeks a hole up in Siberia

short for hydraulic fracturing...making rocks crack with pressurized liquid.

short for hydraulic fracturing...making rocks crack with pressurized liquid.

Yes I know..lol...they pump sand, fluid, foam at really high pressures to open up the formation from the perforations In the well bore...which makes oil and gas flow more efficient...

Yes I know..lol...they pump sand, fluid, foam at really high pressures to open up the formation from the perforations In the well bore...which makes oil and gas flow more efficient...

I worked for Schlumberger for 3 years as a welder/diesel mechanic and a year on coil tubing

I worked for Schlumberger for 3 years as a welder/diesel mechanic and a year on coil tubing

Wow that's awesome man, I ran a coil rig for 6 years. My brother and I own 8 of them and 1 service rig now

For the worlds most perfectly trained oil rig

Top Bottom