Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Career Change

I rather drag my balls on broken glass and then dip it iodine before changing careers.....wait what are we talking about again?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

lolololollool

I rather drag my balls on broken glass and then dip it iodine before changing careers.....wait what are we talking about again?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

you couldn't drag your balls on the bed lying face down you sissy little fuck

Right out of college I worked in child welfare/social services for 12+ yrs then switched careers when i moved out of state. I've been doing behavioral health managed care in one capacity or another for 8 yrs now (that's mental health/insurance field for thise of you who aren't familiar). I didnt have to go back to school. My psychology degree was enough to get me into a new industry. What's your degree in?

My career has been similar only my education is in social work. I did child welfare for 14 yrs and then moved over to health care and spent a year floating around various units and landed in child psych. I do some clinical stuff, mainly crisis counseling for all the ER admissions and then the other half is spent mainly with d/c disposition, as so many families don't want the kids back. I could do a bit of professional development and go into private practice but I'm not feeling that anymore. Far better $$ though.

Your job sounds interesting and the work from home would be a huge perk. I don't think our systems are set up the same though. I think, perhaps, I'm at that mid life crisis and if I just go and buy myself a sports car, I'll be fine. ;)

Top Bottom