Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Before or After Workout

I would'nt push that dog into anymore cardio, either before or after his weight's. No, I think it's time for a mass cycle. The bros here will help turn him into a raging pittbull.
Regards
Bouncer

30 to 40 mins cardio AM (before work)

weights PM (after work) but with 5 mins warm up before

RT10 said:
Doing cardio AFTER your workout will take the pump off of the bodypart you just trained. You want blood flowing to that muscle for it to grow and recover. You dont want that blood flowing to your legs instead. Always try to do cardio as a seperate workout, preferable in the morning on an empty stomach as stated above. For all you guys with no time to go to the gym twice a day, invest in a Life Cycle and put it in your bedroom.

Your reasoning is ridiculous.

I can't do cardio before lifting because by the time I get to the weights, I'm burnt. I did 2.5 miles and by the time I worked back and biceps, it was half ass.

Mike P (RubaHed)

el cubano said:
In a perfect world you would get up in the morning, do your cardio, eat breakfast go to work, come home, eat dinner and go to the gym or go to the gym then eat dinner. But in my world I wake up figure out what time I'm working that day, go to the gym whenever the hell I have time and do a half hour of cardio after my workout.

Ditti:

Unless it was a hard day at work then I skip Cardio.
:bawling:

Slpit it up In the morning do your cardio because your Glyciren levels are lower. "Means you will burn more fat then muscle"

And do your workout in the afternoon

OK the cardio in the morning I would have to wake up at 4am in the morning and I already get very little sleep as it is so Im thinking that doing it after my workout every other day is the way im going to go..

But I got prtty much the same response that I got from my gym which is some people saying it will burn the muscle, or it will take away from the workout I just did..

I have alot of body fat still and I need to trim down so cardio is a must...

Im about 5'11 185 23%-26% bf I want to get this down to at least the lower teens 12%-15%..

Top Bottom