Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine for the ladies??

rats were given large doses that were frankly inhumane for their size. not realistic at all.

if GW is used properly it is safe. no different than taking 10G of steroids a week and then having a heart attack and your blood turning into motor oil and then blaming steroids for that.

did you know the water we drink is full of pesticides and chemicals? chlorine is NOT safe either yet we drink it.

Jesus guys we have been through this discussion a zillion times.

Really? I don't think comparing tapwater to a SARM is an accurate one. Can you post a link to the study or another thread, or is there something that one could read other than taking someones word over the internet? It would go a long way in making one feel more comfortable. To me, Ostarine seems to be the only SARM that may actually be OK as it has been around the longest. I apologize if this has been beat to death already.

^^^ do a search.. its been beaten to death already.

there is a study on HUMANS in Australia where there was 0 cancer found when using GW. the difference is they were given correct dosages

you sound like a concern troll. you do realize this is a AAS forum right? also do you think we are going to ruin our reputation advising something that was dangerous? really? get fucking real. I make a living in this industry and i'm not going to blow it recommending people do things that are harmful to their bodies.

Really? I don't think comparing tapwater to a SARM is an accurate one. Can you post a link to the study or another thread, or is there something that one could read other than taking someones word over the internet? It would go a long way in making one feel more comfortable. To me, Ostarine seems to be the only SARM that may actually be OK as it has been around the longest. I apologize if this has been beat to death already.

yeah man.....it has.

as long as you dont drink one vial 2x a day, which is about what those rats were given mg to LBS wise you will be fine. \

YES, GW causes cancer and it is dangerous. But.....the doses were sky sky hi, nothing like someone 135-205lb taking 20mg per day would be like.

Anabolic steroids have a long, long history of being tested on many athletes in real life conditions. In fact, over many decades---SARMS have not been around as long, so we really don't know the true long-term effects of usage. That's the concern that I think newdude has. Either way, i'm going to give it a shot. And so is my girlfriend. However, probably a slightly lower dosage. Thank you both for your comments and posting. It is true that there is risk in everything. However, the risk is still unknown when it comes to newer compounds. We can only truly say they are safe now because they have been safe in the short-term. Either way, I'm going to order it today.

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Anabolic steroids have a long, long history of being tested on many athletes in real life conditions. In fact, over many decades---SARMS have not been around as long, so we really don't know the true long-term effects of usage. That's the concern that I think newdude has. Either way, i'm going to give it a shot. And so is my girlfriend. However, probably a slightly lower dosage. Thank you both for your comments and posting. It is true that there is risk in everything. However, the risk is still unknown when it comes to newer compounds. We can only truly say they are safe now because they have been safe in the short-term. Either way, I'm going to order it today.

Thanks, Sakari

GW isn't a SARM.. I know that's nit picking your post but its the truth bro. not your fault you don't know that though because if you 'google' GW it probably comes up as a sarm. the funny thing is a lot of stuff you google is parroted info, hell I have over 100+ published articles and I see my shit get re-hashed by others on forums and in other places. its actually quite hilarious to me.

I will try and find the study, but there is one that shows GW and other PPar agonists do not cause tumorogenesis in humans because of the pathway and its method of action regardless of dosage.

So according to this study you could still take an astronomical dose for a long time and not develop polyps (cancer) unlike rats

Thank you. I just ordered it. Going to try the LGD along with it. Ordered some Osta as well for PCT.

Test stack 17 and Daa enough for PCT? I have clomid and nolva but would rather not use because I broke out badly last time.

Thanks, Sakari

Thank you. I just ordered it. Going to try the LGD along with it. Ordered some Osta as well for PCT.

Test stack 17 and Daa enough for PCT? I have clomid and nolva but would rather not use because I broke out badly last time.

Thanks, Sakari

just run T stack Rx.. you don't really need the DAA at all.. T stack has everything bro.

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< just click the link and order.

There are plenty of substances that will cause the same issues in rats at well under 400+ times the human dosage for a year...

Top Bottom