Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car enthusiasts question

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I've been test driving for the last two weeks. I'm leasing a sedan with a budget between 40-50K. I've driven everything but the new infinity's, but plan on it soon. I am torn between three, the Audi A6, Lexus GS350 and Cadillac CTS(420hp trim). I love options and techy shit on cars as well as performance and comfort. These three ran away with it IMO. And Volvo needs to just stop making cars altogether.

Don't be a fag, buy a truck

They're not comfortable enough for me. I make a lot of road trips and comfort and speed is where it's at.

Holy fuck I drove a Jaguar XF with the V8 supercharged 550hp engine. I wanted it but the baby seat wouldn't latch in the center of the back seat...FML, doctor spouses problems

And I'm entirely way too endowed to be driving around in a truck.

I did test drive the Grand Cherokee Summit edition and it was pretty sick. That's also a top runner.

They're not comfortable enough for me. I make a lot of road trips and comfort and speed is where it's at.

Holy fuck I drove a Jaguar XF with the V8 supercharged 550hp engine. I wanted it but the baby seat wouldn't latch in the center of the back seat...FML, doctor spouses problems

you want comfort? Test drive a new king ranch. Tell me that bish don't ride like a dream

Pdaddy is a gutdamn california phagocyte and aint gonna drive no damm manly truck

Top Bottom