Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Capri Sweat pants waist rolled down & Flip Flops

Is only a cute look for hot chicks. Especially if there is writting on the butt of the pants.

Just an observation. :eek:

i wear that very same thing every so often:qt:

Very cute stuff!!

Does your wife shop there? I can't believe I could actually wear some of that stuff now, lol.

BTW, your avatar is always SO beautiful. I'm Very blessed to have a daughter around that age too! We're getting pics done in two weeks.

I am not married! Yeah!
My x wife would spend stupid money on clothes. Waste! She went from a size 8 to a size 3 and bought new cloths everytime!!!
My girls are great, however my x wife takes the best pics of kids! She is a natural at photography! Thanks for the compliment. I hope your family pics come out beautifull!!!

better yet ... balled up at the foot of my bed :)

OMgosh! You just reminded me of something (pls don't take offense!)

My GF was selling little girl's flip flops on ebay. She'd get them at Gymboree for $2 and flip them for $12.99 or something like that.

Anyway, she was also selling a TON of other little girl clothes. Well, she got the most hilarious feedback from one of her buyers.

IT said something like "ohh, lala. I tip toe around in these and get so turned on" :worried: If you clicked to the buyer's "about me" page it was a dude with muscular shaved legs posing in the toddler sized flip flops! He remarked how he loved wearing small flips like that because he had to walk around on his tippy toes!

Oh man, the ebay mom's were all over this controversy. I thought it was hilarious. She tried to have the feedback retracted but couldn't since it was positive! :lmao:

Top Bottom