Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you cruise on multiple compounds?

Can you cruise using anything as well as test?
What you might refer to as a cruise might be someone else's normal cycle amount.

Personally if I hear cruise, that's opposed to blast.
It's an amount of gear that doesnt inflict too much stress on the body, minimal ancillary products are needed.

If that is what you are referring too, then you can use multiple compounds that are mild in nature,
250mg of test a week
300mg of eq.
400mg of primo
100mg deca
350mg mast

If you were to combine these you could say add 100mg of deca to your test dose to add some joint help, increase collagen turnover and nitrogen retention , without adding strain

Personally I wouldn't bother with compounds like mast or primo as at less than 500mg you wont really get much benefit that makes it worth it for the extra injections and the cost, but the extra amount of Anabolics will add more stress with little return.

This is just my opinion based on vast research and experience.
Others may tell you differently.
Some will cruise on 300mg test 250mg of deca
Others 150mg test.

These are dependent on your size, mass, how far past your natural maximum size you are, what your goals are and fundamentally your own interpretation of a blast or cruise.

I hope this helps provide some insight

Rs

Can you cruise using anything as well as test?
@Luigi167 cruise implies self-TRT basically which is 100-250mgs of testosterone per week, over that 300mgs test/+ thats sports TRT

i would suggest you stay on Testosterone only with organ support when off cycle 'cruising'

if you go to ugfreak.to they have many options to choose from
you can check them out

tren and masteron is what i cruise on year round
i do 500mgs of each as my cruising dose and i'm fine

Top Bottom