Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Someone Recommend A Good Amino Acid ?

chicagobuffedbod

I have never invested in amino acids but think it is time to do so. Can someone recommend a product they really like? I will be going to the health food store in my neighborhood later this week.

Look forward to reading your input.

Thanks.

Thanks, so I guess no one would recommend amino acids by Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000? :)

gear is the way to go, but i also like to drink them during fasted am cardio and intraworkout. Ive tried ON BCAA 5000 and if i have to be honest i didnt like it, the foam it made at the top of the shake was crazy it tasted like shit and is even worse if you burp it up.
Id recomend xtend, watermelon or apple, by far my favorite! USP labs modern BCAA arent that bad either they mix fairly well and the taste is ok grape is the best flavor IMO I also like monster aminos 5000 its bcaa's and waxy maize great for intra and postworkout the flavor kindoff sucks but it grows on you after a while. just ny 2cents :)

Try GEAR, and you will NEVER want to try anything else. The stuff is not only a bang for your buck, but also works like no other aminoacid product in the market. When I have the opportunity to buy it, I pop 2-3 caps all the time the whole day. with meals, without meals, with snacks, whatever...And if you wanna include Arginine, get Amp02 from needto store. Best pre workout supp in the world. Fuck if I had some money right now...:(

Top Bottom