Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please clarify what a cycle means

once you use any type of steroid, you shouldn't consider yourself natural for the rest of your lifting career. you can say "i've been off for x amount of years," but to put yourself in the same class as a guy who has never touched steroids is hardly fair to the lifetime natural lifter.

supersizeme said:
once you use any type of steroid, you shouldn't consider yourself natural for the rest of your lifting career. you can say "i've been off for x amount of years," but to put yourself in the same class as a guy who has never touched steroids is hardly fair to the lifetime natural lifter.

OK question for you...if you use Clen or DNP which are not steroids to get ripped are you natural? IMO if you have been off long enough for there to be zero traces of gear in your system then you are natural because every lift you do is based of your own test and hormone levels. I never talk about it because i don't want to have to lie. But if some guy used gear from the time he was 20 to 25 and no he is 40 with 15 clean years...that is natural to me.

halfaclue said:
OK question for you...if you use Clen or DNP which are not steroids to get ripped are you natural? IMO if you have been off long enough for there to be zero traces of gear in your system then you are natural because every lift you do is based of your own test and hormone levels. I never talk about it because i don't want to have to lie. But if some guy used gear from the time he was 20 to 25 and no he is 40 with 15 clean years...that is natural to me.

hormones like test don't lift the weights... your muscles do. test helps in the muscle building process. if i used aas for 20 years, and got fucking HUGE, and then quit for a few years, i would likely still be fucking huge (provided i was maintaining all of that muscle with sufficient food and lifts).

to me, "natural" is meaningless.

the guy on the couch said:
hormones like test don't lift the weights... your muscles do. test helps in the muscle building process. if i used aas for 20 years, and got fucking HUGE, and then quit for a few years, i would likely still be fucking huge (provided i was maintaining all of that muscle with sufficient food and lifts).

to me, "natural" is meaningless.

Agreed...I think the bodybuilder in me looks at things differently because i can take gear and still win a "natural" body buidling contest as long as I have been off long enough to pass the blood/piss test.

halfaclue said:
Agreed...I think the bodybuilder in me looks at things differently because i can take gear and still win a "natural" body buidling contest as long as I have been off long enough to pass the blood/piss test.
thats the thing, dimwitted people will think your natural when in reality your are not!!! to me natural means that you have never taken any hormones ever..you can use nutrition,legal supps (excluding prohormones) to gain an edge but just because you pass a drug test dont make you natural!!!

IMO if you have taken anything, besides food and water, sleep and work out, then you are not natural. Even multi vitamins are just a way to give you an edge...hell even a rich person who can get all the exact food he needs tailored to perfection, is less natural than the average ho-bo that lives in the back woods of missouri and can lift a fucking cow and carry that bastard across the farm! Those guys are natural. I cant belive people worry about it as much as people do, if you have ever done anything extra to include creatine, glutamine, anything, than your not truly natural. Now I dont think any of its wrong though, just fess up with what youve used, so we can all learn from it!
and as beast says
TRAIN OF FUCKIN DIE

the question is, however, where do you draw the line? is whey natural? is creatine "natural"? is andro, which is only one step away from test, "natural"?

the guy on the couch said:
the question is, however, where do you draw the line? is whey natural? is creatine "natural"? is andro, which is only one step away from test, "natural"?

I dont think you will get an awnser that is common amongst a large goup of people. to me like w2b said there are differnt stages simple users (glut, creatine, whey, multivit, amino, etc)moderate users (prohormones etc), and advanced users (gear) but they are all users!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
thats the thing, dimwitted people will think your natural when in reality your are not!!! to me natural means that you have never taken any hormones ever..you can use nutrition,legal supps (excluding prohormones) to gain an edge but just because you pass a drug test dont make you natural!!!

I totally see your point and I hide my gear usuage by saying I use prohormones. because no one would believe I went from 180 in college to 250 5 years later naturally.

Top Bottom