Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please clarify what a cycle means

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
"When I say naturally I mean no roids, but it took 4 good cycles to get to this point." -foxxx (congrats on the 300 bro)

he says no roids, but he says 4 cycles. i realize cycle can mean many things, like a bulking cutting cycle a steroid cycle, but what does cycle mean in this meaning of the word?

-i was going to post this in his thread, but i figured id ask for all of the differnt meanings cycle can have, thanks guys

If not roids it may mean "periodization"

Until a few years ago I had gone years without using so to me that is natural. I think if you go over 18 months gear free then you are natural. I could be wrong but that is probbaly what he meant..he reached his most recent goals without any gear but at one point in his life he did use gear to break plateaus.

there are many variation of users..when one is on generally strength is through the roof..and once off you give some back assuming you know what your doing..but you should nevertheless be stronger than when you started your cycle.. to me, a person running 2 normal 10 weekers in a year is not natural..i dont care what you say..

If you used gear to help get muscles, and you still have those muscles, then the gear is still helping you. I think once you've done any gear you shouldn't really say you're natural. But it really doesn't matter that much I guess.

My friend got really big all in one year with some "help." He got off it and hasn't done anything since, but he's still huge.

Top Bottom