Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

welcome to the boards, nice figure but very average looking, you should've hit the var when you're bodyfat is lower :)

whoa not cool! u have 1/4 of my posts yet 4 blocks of karma like me. i guess i should take that operation into consideration.

FitBlondeChick said:
I know you weren't flaming, hat im saying is i just don't feel like what i did was wrong. Maybe i couldve achieved it without clen and anavar but i can also get to college by walking instead of driving and taking the bus. One method is just quicker. Is that bad?

not the same at all, if you don't realise that then it is a shame

tuc biscuit said:
not the same at all, if you don't realise that then it is a shame

What do you mean a shame and it is different? Please explain because I do not understand what you are talking about. :confused:

Why are people trying to say I am fake after RADAR told everyone I was real? :(

hard to explain, sort of like saying, why lead a virtuous clean healthy life in order to feel good, when you can just get drunk and high, it makes you feel good quicker?

tuc biscuit said:
hard to explain, sort of like saying, why lead a virtuous clean healthy life in order to feel good, when you can just get drunk and high, it makes you feel good quicker?

Oh, I think I see what you are trying to say now. Thank you for looking out for me. :)

I thought you were also saying that I was bebe dude which people wer calling me and it was really making me upset.

Do you live in London or have you been there because I have always wanted to get there and visit??? :heart:

I live in Manchester, about 200 miles away, but know of several motels in London that do hourly rates, so lemme know when you arrive.

Top Bottom