Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

vinylgroover said:
fitblondechik,

No disrespect, but why would you be taking anavar and clen just to look like you do in the picture?

If people decide to juice that's their perogative, but your body in those pics could easily have bee achieved without drugs and a bit more old fashioned hard work instead.

People need to start using common sense and stop looking for the easy way out. I'm trying to be constructive here.

VG, I think you are right.....for what it is worth. :)

wow whats with all the hostility today?

ill give fbc the benefit of the doubt, cause i cant be stuffed playing the alters game. if i get sucked in, well i just get sucked in. big deal.

WELCOME to elite, fbc :) id look twice if i walked past you on the street. or the mall. or in a bar... :p

vinylgroover said:
fitblondechik,

No disrespect, but why would you be taking anavar and clen just to look like you do in the picture?

If people decide to juice that's their perogative, but your body in those pics could easily have bee achieved without drugs and a bit more old fashioned hard work instead.

People need to start using common sense and stop looking for the easy way out. I'm trying to be constructive here.

Well, whats wrong with it? i was told by a friend that clen wasn't much more powerful than ephedrine, and i see tons of fat people at GNC buying ephedrine before they go to McDonalds two stores down. I just used the anavar to lean up and make myself a bit more solid. Maybe its cheating to you but i think the results were worth it :p

FitBlondeChick said:
Well, whats wrong with it? i was told by a friend that clen wasn't much more powerful than ephedrine, and i see tons of fat people at GNC buying ephedrine before they go to McDonalds two stores down. I just used the anavar to lean up and make myself a bit more solid. Maybe its cheating to you but i think the results were worth it :p

i wasn't flaming, just trying to be cosntructive.

It's got nothing to do with 'cheating', i simply made the point that you could have achieved your 'lean' and 'solid' look without putting that shit in your body.

vinylgroover said:
i wasn't flaming, just trying to be cosntructive.

It's got nothing to do with 'cheating', i simply made the point that you could have achieved your 'lean' and 'solid' look without putting that shit in your body.

I know you weren't flaming, hat im saying is i just don't feel like what i did was wrong. Maybe i couldve achieved it without clen and anavar but i can also get to college by walking instead of driving and taking the bus. One method is just quicker. Is that bad?

FitBlondeChick said:
I know you weren't flaming, hat im saying is i just don't feel like what i did was wrong. Maybe i couldve achieved it without clen and anavar but i can also get to college by walking instead of driving and taking the bus. One method is just quicker. Is that bad?

Have you thought of committing to a consistant training and diet routine so that you don't have to spend unnecessary expense and possible sde-effects on shert-term quick fix's?

FitBlondeChick said:

Sounds reasonable to me. Leave the poor girl alone, she isn't cheating, she just wants a better body. You look pretty decent right not FBC. Hey, I come to Houston alot. If you ever want some training tips while I'm in town let me know, you could knock off that extra flab faster than you think.

vinylgroover said:
Have you thought of committing to a consistant training and diet routine so that you don't have to spend unnecessary expense and possible sde-effects on shert-term quick fix's?

well think what you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom