Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone explain why diesel jeans cost $150?

Just in case some shallow dickhead bothers to bend you over and look for the tag rest assured you got your diesels on........I think it depends on what looks good on you who gives a fuck about the label unless you believe it might ruin your image.....is somebody talking about me?....are you sure? does my hair look ok? is there something on my face?why do they keep staring at me??????????:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

If you really want Diesel jeans without the absorbant cost, go back to the store, find your size, then search for your size on Ebay, you can get them for a fraction of the cost, new with all the tags still attatched. I just bought a Kenneth Cole MSRP $300 leather portfolio bag for $109 shipped, new with all tags, the leather strap and the rain bag. You pay what you do in stores since it's gone through numerous middlemen's hands driving up the costs. I've bought alot of great new with tags clothes/accesories on Ebay and saved ALOT of money.

I got a pair of those grungy looking jeans from Gap and they fit great and well they're still looking good as far as the "long-lasting" matter. They also cost like $40.

I don't care about name brands..

I just want some jeans that fit good and look good on me.

RE:

Concidering they are excellent quality and will probably last you 10 times longer that jeans that cost 1/2 the price.

I belive in spending money and receiving 1 quality item rather than spending the same ammount on 5 different pairs that are crap and will probably tear or wear out in a few months

Bullit said:
I agree Diesel are WAY too much.
But, honestly, they look SUPER good when they are on. Until all these lo-rider jeans came out I would say Diesels made a girls ass look awsome.
Now..its all about the lo-riders.

[BULLIT]

A buddy that just got back from cancun said he did some shopping there and picked up a few $150+ diesel jeans for $40-60 each.

It's true, a lot of people are making money on those things. Lots of middlemen taking the profit.

Maybe my next trip to TJ, i'll pickup some jeans as well. :-D

Top Bottom