Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans - Can Anyone Fit Into Them!?!?!

vkone

It's spring and I've started buying new clothes for the summer, except I'm running into a wee bit of a problem - I can't find a damn pair of jeans that I can fit my legs into. Is it just me or have designers suddenly decided to make jeans for skinny people, or metrosexuals who like their clothes to be skin tight on them. Like honestly, I shopped for a pair of jeans at a half dozen stores, I could barely find any I could get my legs into, and those I could looked like they were gonna rip. I haven't even bulked up that much, I'm 5'11, 195lbs, 32" waist, my legs at their largest point are about 26".

Anyone else have this problem? Do I have freakishly muscular legs, are skin-tight jeans the new black, or maybe this recession is causing clothing manufacturers to cheap out on their clothes and use less material. I better start taking better care of my older jeans, the only new ones that I can fit into are the super-baggy ones that would make MC Hammer proud.

This is why I still love a good pair of tan slacks. They are just classic and seem to not change like jeans. Something about a crisply pressed, untucked dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, slacks, and a Bolivar torpedo just screams summer night to me. Maybe I am just out of place these days.

Yup, welcome to my world.

For the basic stuff Gap relaxed, Lucky Easy Rider (size up in the waist the run small).

B-

Relaxed Fit doesn't even cut it anymore. And I'm with you, I'm not really big at all. (I've got a video in the strongman forum)

I have to wear Levi's Loose Fit (560 and variations I think). And I've only been able to find black or blue, so even being a tiny bit fashionable is getting hard.

Loose cut levis a waist size bigger work fo me. I'm fucked though since I've recently cut about 20 pounds my one size big jeans are now two sizes too big :(

Loose cut levis a waist size bigger work fo me. I'm fucked though since I've recently cut about 20 pounds my one size big jeans are now two sizes too big :(

Yep, i forget the number its like 580 or something but i gotta buy em a size too big and they are nice and baggy. All the other pairs of pants i have are to freakin tight!!!

Yep, i forget the number its like 580 or something but i gotta buy em a size too big and they are nice and baggy. All the other pairs of pants i have are to freakin tight!!!

But you have such a nice ass. You should go with the tight ones. :rainbow:

B-

shirt sizes suck nowadays too. i swear a medium is what a small used to be and a large is now a medium. im a smaller guy but i find it annoying getting sweat stains because the shits to tight

Top Bottom