Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

can i have you autograph?????

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
have you ever been asked?
 
Yes, I have been asked at a concert and the airport. They asked who I was. I tell them I'm on a show on WB or upn...Like smallville...something not that popular
 
Wootoom said:
i always get asked its a burden friggin media following me everywhere



Yeah, best post ever! Perfect timing in the thread and everything. You have to wear your mask when it gets too bad sometimes, don't you
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
Yeah, best post ever! Perfect timing in the thread and everything. You have to wear your mask when it gets too bad sometimes, don't you
honestly i have to wear the clown mask all the time.
 
yep, once, after a girl watched my manhood.
:p
 
i put carbon paper over a marriage liscence and asked for nicole kidmans autograph onetime, and so she signed it, and now im gunna devorce her and take all her money and buy hookers with it
 
Yeah, I used to get asked a lot at gigs. Mostly in the small towns though. I would always ask them why and let them know that we aren't famous and most likely won't ever be, but they insisted on them nonetheless. The worst was our CD release party. Everyone was having us sign the CDs. It was fun, but kind of depressing at the same time. We were by no means an awesome band but we were gods in the eye of those hicksville, USA peeps.
 
Top Bottom