Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all chewers

I do ok in the winter, my boy only plays the occasional baseball tournament from prolly October thru December. I do get a dip at the football games during those months, but when basball is full swing in March my lip catches hell from then on thru August. I use to do the two cans a day deal, but the acid reflux was kicking my ass. And when I'm training hard a dip will take away the will to eat sometimes. I guess sumthins gotta kill you in the end.

i work in a field where 80% of the people dip so i can't ever see myself completely quitting.
i just part time it like you, cept i never use a lot, proly 2 cans a week...i've reduced the amount i pinch each time, proly a good way to wean off of the garbage

i work in a field where 80% of the people dip so i can't ever see myself completely quitting.
i just part time it like you, cept i never use a lot, proly 2 cans a week...i've reduced the amount i pinch each time, proly a good way to wean off of the garbage
That is a good idea, I don't get half can at the time but I get enuff that its very noticeable. I have an older son who plays football in college and he packs half a can in his damn jaw at a time, I don't see how them boys breath with all that crap in their mouth.

video on sweed snus
it's weird they stick it in their upper lip
LOL I use the HILLBILLY method personally.

i've been meaning to try some sweedish dip.
they invented the shit, call it snus, and supposedly
it's a lot less carcenogenic due to fire curing
Buy Snus, Order Swedish snus online world wide - BuySnus.com

big study done on sweed bros and oral cancer rates...no higher than non-users, and overall
the country has less cancer do to most males not smoking

bro ive been using the swedish stuff for a few months, only buying the american stuff here and there. I love it

i buy from Buy Snus, Order Swedish snus online world wide - BuySnus.com way cheaper than american stuff too

try chewing the nastiest fucking shit in the world continuously until you no longer associate chewing with good.
in other words trick your mind.

Top Bottom