Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calculations for 3 point bf calliper test

SoreArms

Any one know what calculation(s) to use to determine body fat when using the 3 point method (chest, abdomen, thigh)?

something that may be easier is a machine where you put both of your hands on it, enter height weight and age, it sends signals through your body and calculates BMI and %BF, i used it yesterday in a physical fit test for school, its pretty accurate, and its pretty cheap, just look for it in medical supply companies, thought id put that out tehre, karma appreciated
eat big

JohnRobHolmes said:
i think its back of the arms (tri area), abs, thigh
the three point method is so you can do it by yourself, you cant do your tri's by yourself, not accurately atleast. It's not as accurate as the 7 point method, but I'm not looking for accuracy, I want to this weekly to track progress, or lack of.

no for males its where the arm joins the pec, not the shoulders, its only that way for males bc females have titties, yeah the abs and quad but with that machine i told you about you dont have to worry about it lol
eat big

Top Bottom