Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cable crossovers

COOKSTER

I usually do crossovers with the cables above my head ( my gymns are fixed), seen others move em to parellel with shoulders( in another gymn) before starting.
Any advice which is correct.

Just a different angle to hit from-----I usually do flyes either flat or incline instead of cab/cross

top and bottom as well.

i see people leveling off the grips with their shoulders and combining the two exercises. Do them both. Do them correctly.

all that is retarded, any movement should work directly against gravity with your body perpendicurar to the angle of motion for stability. since cables do not work with gravity it isn't as intuitive however the fact remains the same: if you want the target muscle to get 100% of the stress you have to angle your body to be in good posistion. for cable cross that means 1. bend over (like bent over rows (same position)) and do it that way or 2. when the pulley is set low it would be much more beneficial to use an incline bench and sit in it for back support.

Top Bottom