Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabergoline (Dostinex)

jball82

I'm having an extremely difficult time finding a supplier for this drug. After proofing the forum it seems I am not the only one who can't find a legit pharma to supply it. I don't want to use ug crap as I have heard mixed reviews about it. Can someone throw me a bone and or pm me? Thanks for the help

Just got some caber from 4RX, got 16 0.25mgs for $60 i think it was. Got it sent to the UK in about a week. Just waiting on my letro now but they said can take 3-4 weeks for deliveries. If dont get it next week will chase it up.

EF15OFF will get you 15% off which is pretty much the postage so well happy :)

P.S. I have nothing to do with the company, new customer with them passing on my experience

I wasn't sure where to buy it that is reliable for a good price and also heard dostinex isn't reliable in liquid form. I finally bought it here Safestonlinepharmacy.com and it worked good so putting the good word out for you bros

Pramipexole is a stronger prolactin blocker and it's stable in liquid. It's on BOGO right now at Superior. Click on my signature banner and use the BOGO code listed.

Woops not finished, pramipexole may work better at lowering prolactin, but you will also get a greater spike not only of prolactin but dopamine as system returns to normal.,..
Bounce of dopamine at night may disturb sleep and bounce moods around, but with juice on boardsy not see mood effects....

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Yes I'd recommend dostinex over pramipexole and over These I'm a big fan of bromicriptine, it's much less selective on dopamine receptors. Just found bromo to work best personally, watch it all this stuff can induce a manic state in those prone to bipolar.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom