Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bye bye old gyno, thank u needto :D

needtogetaas said:
Most of the time that is true, but not always.

Just think of it like this. My wife as a nice set of tits. Fairly nice size. this on time she went on this birth control and a few months latter her tits were almost completely gone. Now my wife has had them tits sense she was real young.

No she did not loose weight or fat she stayed the same, but her tits were shrinking to the point where she almost had non at all.

She switched her birth control and it took about a year or so but she got her tits back. Not really though they still not as big as they used to be.

So what makes tits grow on a women. hmmmm well the same damn thing it takes to make tits grow on a man.

If you look at sex change hormone therapy for males and females you will see
that with out surgery they can give a man tits or make a girl have no tits at all. all by manipulating the same four hormones.
1. Estrogen=first step to growing tits
2. Prolactin=develops the mammary glands and increases fat storage in the breasts
3. Progesterone=promotes gland formation
4. Growth Hormone=assists with the growth of the entire body, including the breasts. This one is not so importent. unless you are trying to become a women lol.

Looking at this one could say if you really want some tits just run a nice cycle of deca all by its self lol. throw in a little gh and you're good to go.

There is no other factors to growing and shrinking breast or breast lumps. Not to my knowledge any way.

Now this dos no always work and it dos not work for every one. Some women that want to be men have to get surgery and same for some men that want to be a women.

Crush Estrogen,smash Prolactin,and cut out the Progesterone. Some times it takes prolonged treatment. This can come with a slew of side effects though, but as most men will tell you they rather deal with the sides then have tits.

Thanks needto it makes sense. So if I was to do this protocol if I cycle again I always have to use an AI for my cycles.

herblcure said:
Sorry to bother but reading this has caused me some concern :

1. I was told that if using tren, clomid is the best thing to use for pct - as well as hcg - does this sound correct?
2. if this is correct, is there a way to combat the gyno that I may already have from a few years ago winstrol stint I went on with no pct?
Just send me a pm bro.

digitizedsoul said:
So I used the plat week membership that swole threw at me & did a search while i still had it for letro clearing up old gyno (since i'd heard this).

I came across a wonderful thread by needto on gyno elimination using letro / nolva. I gave it a whirl when I started PCT and wow 2 weeks in its nearly completely gone! My chest has never looked better in a wife beater!

PROPS NEEDTO!!!!!!!!!!

Nice new avatar by the way, but I keep missing your posts because i'm looking for freakin green man every time hahaha

Can you shoot us the original thread or tell us what the recomendation was?

i agree...is there a way we can post the original thread...or the dosages that you guys used for the letro/nolva combo

Yeah the thread I found referenced a case almost verbatim to my own. This is why I found it worked so well for me.

As needto said though, it really is a case by case basis. As he stated there are several "pathways" and responsible horomones that can all lead to gyno. Eliminating it depends on which one is causing the most issue for YOU, hence his case by case approach.

Needto man I gotta hand it to you, helping these bro's out one on one like that is grounds for serious respect / props. I send both your way my friend (since you already have infinite K) lol.

so all you took was letro and nolva.. what about just letro?? And how long does it take before your pecker starts to work again

Top Bottom