Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bye bye old gyno, thank u needto :D

I think I got like 20000000000 served and happy since this thread was made lol... Keep the pm's coming my friends I am more then happy to help you with this kind of problem.

So I used the plat week membership that swole threw at me & did a search while i still had it for letro clearing up old gyno (since i'd heard this).

I came across a wonderful thread by needto on gyno elimination using letro / nolva. I gave it a whirl when I started PCT and wow 2 weeks in its nearly completely gone! My chest has never looked better in a wife beater!

PROPS NEEDTO!!!!!!!!!!

Nice new avatar by the way, but I keep missing your posts because i'm looking for freakin green man every time hahaha

any time man I love to help.

This forum is lucky to have a guy like you helping people out! I also sent you a PM regarding my gyno issue. :)

I Will deff get to it bro. Just give me a bit of time. You are some where in the middle of 300 other pm's I got in the last 2 days. I am working on them now but when i get backed up they just keep piling up on me as i get to them lol..

Top Bottom