Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying from needto,orbit, and mr supps

CoBra666

Broken
ive seen a few threads about worrying about getting your products, especially across the border. these guys are legit. i guess it can be a little nerve racking when your dropping close to a grand but these guys are solid. i think tho whoever delivers needto's shit is dipping into the forged burner or n2kts cuz even to canada it only takes like a week. it usually takes me about a month for anything else, but as reliable as my faithful morning turd it they will deliver. my mr supps order came in friday, and next friday will be an orbit order, and then friday after next a needto order, and repeat the cycle. so big thanks to the suppliers:):heart::):heart:

add extreme peptides to the list.. i know they are new but so far their shipping times have been unbelievable

ive seen a few threads about worrying about getting your products, especially across the border. these guys are legit. i guess it can be a little nerve racking when your dropping close to a grand but these guys are solid. i think tho whoever delivers needto's shit is dipping into the forged burner or n2kts cuz even to canada it only takes like a week. it usually takes me about a month for anything else, but as reliable as my faithful morning turd it they will deliver. my mr supps order came in friday, and next friday will be an orbit order, and then friday after next a needto order, and repeat the cycle. so big thanks to the suppliers:):heart::):heart:

dont you wish mrsupps or an equivalent was DOMESTIC? though?

;)

i dont mean to exclude extreme peptides. just havent dealt with them yet. and bren, dont u worry when my package arrives you will get one too :heart::spin::chomp:

Top Bottom