Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shout out to MR Supps

kfriesen

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my experience with these guys.
A couple months ago when I heard beast was going to be banned, I decided I would get some for future use.
So there was some errors with my order I never received my tracking info, wen i emailed to ask for it they told me they were out of the large DAA power-chews, and my order hadn't shipped.they remedied by sending me two smaller containers for the same price. When they adjusted the order, it wasn't submitted, and was delayed a couple more days. After an email, everything was straightened out, and my shipment was on the way. So it took a couple emails, but I wasn't upset, they were very courteous, polite, and told me they would send me a t-shirt for the inconvenience(which was minimal). So I waited a couple days, and my order had arrived. 2 beast, 1 forma, 2DAA power chews and 1 forged joint. A few days later I received an other order, which I figured was my order from Need2, wrong. It was an other order from MRSupps containing 2 beast, 1forma, 2DAA power chews, 1 forged joint and a beast shirt. Hmmm... Weird. So I sent off an email to MRSupps and told them what was up and asked what I could do to remedy the situation. The next morning I received the following email
"congratulations Kyle, you win the "we screwed up, your an honest man sweepstakes"
Keep the extra order with our compliments"
I know I could have written this sooner, but I just really wanted to give a shout out to the people who really care about their customers, and give them a public thanks. MR Supps, you have a customer for life.

Thats nice!...& kudos to you for being honest....that's good karma for sure! & I'm not talking about forum karma....I'm talking real life! Haha

Honesty is something that is severely lacking in our society, and in all reality, I would be no better than a thief if I didn't say anything. Im still blown away by their service.

Nice bro...glad everything worked out for you, Mr. Supps is always striving for top notch customer service and shipping...just like NTBM, if ever any issues feel free to PM me bro, we will take care of you and our customers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

every time I've ordered from Supps, I've been satisfied. Good company...good products. And more importantly...good shipping!

Top Bottom