Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bros out there that juice and enter pl meets...

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
...how many meets you hit up in a year?
do you time your meets to concide with the peak of your cycle?
seems like this would take a lot of foresight and preplanning...what kinda cycles are you running?
thanks

I usually got to a couple a year not always to compete but to watch cause I like the sport. I would say most of theses guys have timed their cycles to coincide with the meet. Especially the guys in the upper weight classes lot of the smaller bros are smaller to stay away from those classes so the joose use is a lot less prevalant in the middles to lights. What class you gonna be in ? You around 200 ain't ya bro?

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

yea 200lbs...and now that i'm slightly sauced and more wise to others that are, i'm seeing a lot of lighter weight guys sauced to the hilt with no intentions of hugeness or gaining lotsa weight purely for strength.

Yea lota sauced up ngrs round here doing Natural BB shows, I went to macon last year with a bro who was in th Southern States Naturals, I was kinda thinking of entering because they were polygraphing, but I stepped up to the desk and was gonna pay my fidy for the polygraph and the dude told me to save my fucking money because I would get drug tested on the spot, no reason to even try it. I was like go fuck yourself if I pass the poly I can get in, but he showed me the fine print so i went and fucked myself.

...how many meets you hit up in a year?
do you time your meets to concide with the peak of your cycle?
seems like this would take a lot of foresight and preplanning...what kinda cycles are you running?
thanks

I do as many meets as possible in the year within reason. I try to plan one at the start of my cycle while the orals are going strong then one at the end before I come off. I usually do 16 week cycles so I have time to make good gains. Some stay on a hrt dose year round and run blast cycles during meet training cycles then come back down after meet. Its up to you how you do it but no one that juices competes clean so why would I. What fed do you compete in?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I do as many meets as possible in the year within reason. I try to plan one at the start of my cycle while the orals are going strong then one at the end before I come off. I usually do 16 week cycles so I have time to make good gains. Some stay on a hrt dose year round and run blast cycles during meet training cycles then come back down after meet. Its up to you how you do it but no one that juices competes clean so why would I. What fed do you compete in?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

apf.
my first meet in a few years...and my first meet ever on joose...you think drug tested feds would let a trt bro compete?
and what is you comp numbers bro if you don't mind sharing.

i get in 2 or 3 meets a year... ive competed off in the past but lately i try and make sure ive at least been on blast for a couple months leading up... its not too hard to plan out, just look at your fed's calendar and plan your cycles accordingly...

line me out your idea of a pl cycle
thanks

Top Bottom