Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with sarms

Not suggesting that they aid in recovery, I'm just saying that after 8 weeks of continuous use of ostarine, s4, and gw, my LH was at 7.5. The range only goes to 8.5 so although I have no baseline to give you, I doubt I was maxed out before using them. If I was, there still wasn't a significant drop. And no, there was no SERM involved, not even in pct

SARMS will not affect your natural testosterone levels in any way, other than the possibility that they can reduce them slightly due to the suppression factor. When coming off of sarms your test levels will only rise, since you are taking out any suppression that is possibly being caused by them. Assuming you will be more suppressed coming off of sarms than when on them makes no sense whatsoever, and is completely false

I think you guys are missing the point. You're arguing against something I'm not saying yet ignoring my point about suppression.

What was your pct j?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's up in another thread. I know it off the top of my head but I don't want to hijack the OP's thread anymore than we already have

can anyone answer my second question? thx :)

I answered your question, brother. Only bloodwork will confirm whether or not you're ready for a cycle. Generally, we recommend a 3 week mini pct after a sarms run and it should suffice, but bloodwork is the only way to be sure you aren't going Into a cycle suppressed

That makes no sense in my book. But...whatever works for ya.

The theory is serms like clomid or nolva will offset any possible slight suppression that could be caused by osta.Also osta isnt really causing suppression in 4 week runs in lower doses, if you want to be safe run 15mg instead of 25mg.This pct has worked for many many people, who are even reporting gains in pct.I mean you dont have to believe in it,go with what you think works best for you but alot of people are reporting their best pct's ever with this method.

Top Bottom