Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"BRIDGING" -- Done Right

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Calling it bridging or cruising or pacing or coasting...they're all excuses not to come off steroids. But your body doesn't care that you have a cool name for it, or that some internet guru devised a plan for it. If you're on, even a little bit, you're on. And you're not recovering.

In fact, staying on a low dose anabolic is the STUPIDEST thing you can do! The dosge will be too low to offer any anabolic effect but will still continue to suppress. You not only never get to recover but you're more likely to do more damage since the system hasn't been able to function for too long. Add to the mix, the fact that the body builds up a tolerance to any substance. You can talk all day about receptor acceptance being a myth -- more denial. The more you do, the more you need. This is why first timers can gain 20 pounds but the guy who's been at this a while need bigger dosages of stronger compounds to gain half as much.

I'll be honest. If you want to stay on full time -- then stay on. Full dosage. Don't kid yourself that you're giving your body a break because the reality of the situation is something altogether different. In order for the HPTA to recover, so that you may function and keep your gains post cycle, you must allow your body to take over on its own.

This is another reason you shouldn't depend too much on drugs. HMG, HCG and the like, give the recovery process a head start. But if you stay on for too long, you just become reliant on the recovery drug! Then you're back to square one.

The best way to bridge is to use proper PCT. I recommend HMG over HCG, but HCG is better than nothing. Then I recomend getting SHBG as low as possible. You can do that with Proviron (another drug) or UNLEASHED. (The logical alternative).

Liver detox and estrogen management is imperative, which is why I recommened PP's Alpha Sustain, protein factory's POST CYCLE and Liv 42. (And even if you stubbornly think orals aren't that toxic, the liver still works better when it isn't encumbered).

That's the FIRST step. Then you have to maintain muscle.

There are a few things you can do about this.

Sure, creatine and quality protein, blah, blah, blah, we all know that. And I've touted the superiority of BIG BLAST enough times for everyone to know that it too can help. Just ask anyone who's used it. But there are other nutrients and such that will help with anti catabolism, testosterone production, blood quality, nerve function and essentially dozens of other factors that contribute to maintaining muscle.

There are a lot of things available (and some not so well known) that can help in this area. I spoke to needto about this and he loved the idea and threw in some suggestions of his own but after all was said and done we both realized it just might be too costly to put together. Then he got to work on it. (The man never stops -- seriously!)

Anyway, it looks like we might be able to put something together that would be every bit as good as we thought, and for a lot less than we anticipated.

So...? I ask the question of the board. Is a natural product meant to be taken "in-between" cycles a little too weird? Personally, I think it's a great idea. But this wouldn't be for the GNC crowd. They'll be no promises of "massive gains" or MIND BLOWING PUMPS!!!" No endorsments from 350 pound freaks claiming it's what got them to the Olympia. It'll just be a good insurance supplement that'll help maintain muscle gained from one cycle to the next.

Let's have your thoughts. And all feedback is welcome.

Bridging = teh suck

If you want to stay on, stay on all the way. If not, do PCT and be done with it.

Calling it bridging or cruising or pacing or coasting...they're all excuses not to come off steroids. But your body doesn't care that you have a cool name for it, or that some internet guru devised a plan for it. If you're on, even a little bit, you're on. And you're not recovering.

In fact, staying on a low dose anabolic is the STUPIDEST thing you can do! The dosge will be too low to offer any anabolic effect but will still continue to suppress. You not only never get to recover but you're more likely to do more damage since the system hasn't been able to function for too long. Add to the mix, the fact that the body builds up a tolerance to any substance. You can talk all day about receptor acceptance being a myth -- more denial. The more you do, the more you need. This is why first timers can gain 20 pounds but the guy who's been at this a while need bigger dosages of stronger compounds to gain half as much.

I'll be honest. If you want to stay on full time -- then stay on. Full dosage. Don't kid yourself that you're giving your body a break because the reality of the situation is something altogether different. In order for the HPTA to recover, so that you may function and keep your gains post cycle, you must allow your body to take over on its own.

This is another reason you shouldn't depend too much on drugs. HMG, HCG and the like, give the recovery process a head start. But if you stay on for too long, you just become reliant on the recovery drug! Then you're back to square one.

The best way to bridge is to use proper PCT. I recommend HMG over HCG, but HCG is better than nothing. Then I recomend getting SHBG as low as possible. You can do that with Proviron (another drug) or UNLEASHED. (The logical alternative).

Liver detox and estrogen management is imperative, which is why I recommened PP's Alpha Sustain, protein factory's POST CYCLE and Liv 42. (And even if you stubbornly think orals aren't that toxic, the liver still works better when it isn't encumbered).

That's the FIRST step. Then you have to maintain muscle.

There are a few things you can do about this.

Sure, creatine and quality protein, blah, blah, blah, we all know that. And I've touted the superiority of BIG BLAST enough times for everyone to know that it too can help. Just ask anyone who's used it. But there are other nutrients and such that will help with anti catabolism, testosterone production, blood quality, nerve function and essentially dozens of other factors that contribute to maintaining muscle.

There are a lot of things available (and some not so well known) that can help in this area. I spoke to needto about this and he loved the idea and threw in some suggestions of his own but after all was said and done we both realized it just might be too costly to put together. Then he got to work on it. (The man never stops -- seriously!)

Anyway, it looks like we might be able to put something together that would be every bit as good as we thought, and for a lot less than we anticipated.

So...? I ask the question of the board. Is a natural product meant to be taken "in-between" cycles a little too weird? Personally, I think it's a great idea. But this wouldn't be for the GNC crowd. They'll be no promises of "massive gains" or MIND BLOWING PUMPS!!!" No endorsments from 350 pound freaks claiming it's what got them to the Olympia. It'll just be a good insurance supplement that'll help maintain muscle gained from one cycle to the next.

Let's have your thoughts. And all feedback is welcome.

nelson if you stay on a full cycle dose all the time you will die before to long. your blood levels are all screwed up and will gradually get worst. if you lower the dose down to 100mg ew for the same duration of time (maybe longer or shorter for some) you can get your blood levels back to normal and start over again. so the difference between bridging and staying on a full cycle could be considered life and death. im not arguing the other points you made just this one.

The more you do, the more you need. This is why first timers can gain 20 pounds but the guy who's been at this a while need bigger dosages of stronger compounds to gain half as much.

For me I can run 1 cycle per year or 2 short cycles 6-8 weeks and make gains like it was the first time. I guess it's because I will go 6-7 months before I start up again sometimes a year, but I do understand what you mean Nelson.

We are talking about a healthy natural alternative to staying on steroids between cycles. Lets face it even with the best pct you will still lose gains. I have done both pct and stayed on. AAAH staying on works waaaaaaaaaay better lol. And anyone who has stayed on knows damn well staying on a works better. No matter if you got the best damn pct in the word you are still coming off and you are still going to lose a bunch of gains (sooner or later) if you do not get back on soon. Its just a simple fact.

So With that in mind I would love to have a product that brings people to as close to on as you can be with out being on. Make it not only save the gains but bring levels back to normal too. Something healthy.

Anyway just researching and working on it now. Will it be a product in any ones hands in the next month PFFFT doubt it. Something like this takes a long time. But I would love to make it a reality.

Well you definitely peaked my interest. If you can actually make a product that works as discussed, then who wouldn't want it?

We are talking about a healthy natural alternative to staying on steroids between cycles. Lets face it even with the best pct you will still lose gains. I have done both pct and stayed on. AAAH staying on works waaaaaaaaaay better lol. And anyone who has stayed on knows damn well staying on a works better. No matter if you got the best damn pct in the word you are still coming off and you are still going to lose a bunch of gains (sooner or later) if you do not get back on soon. Its just a simple fact.

So With that in mind I would love to have a product that brings people to as close to on as you can be with out being on. Make it not only save the gains but bring levels back to normal too. Something healthy.

Anyway just researching and working on it now. Will it be a product in any ones hands in the next month PFFFT doubt it. Something like this takes a long time. But I would love to make it a reality.

So when is the approximate time this product might come out?? Ballpark estimation

What is the main purpose of the product??

I am guessing Unleashed and big blast are your products you sell nelson?

AS for low Dose AAS protocols....my belief is once someone passes thier bodies genetic set point for how much hormone support and muscle mass can be held naturally "bridging" is the most obvious choice to maintain this larger than intended size.
The simple fact is the body needs its support networks and high enough hormone levels to maintain extreme amounts of size.

For the average guy looking to get bigger this does not apply. But for the competitive BBer I beleive at some point it becomes essential.

I utilie some bridging in my personal use. My most common being
Day 1 250mg primo 50 mg test prop
Days 8-22 500 iu HCG

then repeat. I wont do this for more than 2 cycles before it becomes ineffective. So the next logical choice are non-AAS cycles(GH, Slin, T-3, Clen, Ephedra, etc)

seems to work well to miantain or increase lean Muscle mass in between my higher dose AAS use

nelson if you stay on a full cycle dose all the time you will die before to long. your blood levels are all screwed up and will gradually get worst. if you lower the dose down to 100mg ew for the same duration of time (maybe longer or shorter for some) you can get your blood levels back to normal and start over again. so the difference between bridging and staying on a full cycle could be considered life and death. im not arguing the other points you made just this one.

It depends on the dosages. Yeah, high dose Tren and drol will do you in. (Ironic, since I had so many people on another thread not accepting these dangers). What you're talking about is essentially HRT with occasional cucles. Different thing -- for that, I'd say the nutritional support while just on HRT is mandatory in order to sustain the gains from the cycles.

Wulfgar: I don't sell UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST. I designed them. And yes, for competitors it;s a different thing, but for the majority of people, we want something that is going to replace (somewhat) what we lost from the cycle in order to give us the time to return. This is why so many guys go right back on. But it'd be nice to have something to "hold us over." It's a tall order.

PCT helps ..and it's the best we've got ..and certainly better than nothing ..BUT lets not kid ourselves, 4wks of PCT is not going to get your hormones back to your original starting point ..sorry

I know everyone is different, but even so, it woiuld take months (but likely way longer) even with PCT ancillaries ..and then you'd have to gradually taper yourself off of those back to a "natural" state

and if you run TREN DECA ..it gets even more complicated

long story short ..most of us (if not ALL of us) in this game start the next cycle without restoring homeostasis/equilibrium to our hormones/body ..which only seves to further compound the problem

Top Bottom